The Backrooms?

"So Basically, there is no way out, and I'm trapped here forever?" I said trying to understand everything.

"Well, I mean if you die then I guess you did leave..." He said trailing off.

"Also, I don't age? And there is no way out of here?" I said still confused.

"Yeah... Unfortunately, no one has found a way out of this death maze" He said.

"By the way what's your name?" I asked

"Jax, or Jackson" Jax said,

"So what do you do all day if there is nothing you can do to get out?" I said

"Well I still need to eat and survive we can't stay in The Hub forever, well I mean you can but what's the point? You can explore the Backrooms instead." He said staring off into the distance.

"Is that what you do?" I asked

"What?"

"Explore The Backrooms?" I said,

"Well yeah if I'm going to die sooner or later I'd rather explore this insane place than do nothing, you know?" He said

"Yeah I guess," I said looking down.

"Cheer up yeah? You can stick with me as long as you don't slow me down."

"Okay," I said getting up. After that, we left the market and walked down the tunnel. "Where are we going?" I said catching up with him.

"Well I still need to go back to Level 0 and study the Bacteria," He said turning to a door that had a 0 on it. "What bacteria? I mean you can't really see bacteria without a microscope." I said following him. "No not that kind of bacteria, I'm talking about that thing that attacked you, it's called Bacteria, basically the bacteria that is in Level 0 mutated and came to life, and well that thing is here now, the MEG calls it the Bacteria," He said opening the door. As he opened the door it showed the same level that I had dropped into. We walked inside and I decided to break the silence saying, "So where can we find the ... um Bacteria?"

"Well you don't find it, it finds you," He said turning a corner

"Well then I'm out," I said leaving

"No!" He whispered,

"Why should I stay if that thing is going to find us and kill us!" I said in a loud whisper.

"Because I found it with you, remember?" He said pointing at me.

"Yeah, you only found it because it saw me!"

"Well..." He said

"And you even left me by myself when it was chasing m-" I said staring at something.

"What is it?" He said turning around.

In the distance, we could see the Bacteria walking around a corner. We crouched and headed toward it. "Why do you want to study it anyway?" I asked still whispering. "Because I want to see how it acts, if it grows more of itself, or even if it can shapeshift, kinda like Skin stealers." He said staring at it. The Bacteria soon stopped all of a sudden and it was looking around. We were hiding behind a wall and barely peeking our heads out. The Bacteria then turned around and started to walk to where we were. Jax motioned for me to stay still. The Bacteria then walked right past us and to another set of rooms. I was still holding my breath at this moment, then let it out when Jax grabbed me.

"Let's get going," he said

"Why don't you want t-" I said before he cut me off.

"No, it almost saw us, and plus we need to head back to The Hub," he said looking worried.

"Why what happened?" I said looking at something in his hand. It kinda looked like a phone, a really big one.

"One of the stores got blown up." He said walking away

"What?!?!" I said catching up.

"Yeah, you know that water shop that you stole from," He said walking faster.

"I mean I didn't mean to steal it but yeah"

"Well, it got blown to shreds including the stores next to it." He said exiting through the door we came through.

We soon got back to The Hub and saw the store blown to bits, there was nothing left. Luckily the guy wasn't inside the shop but the other next to him were. Three people were injured but one was dead. Me and Jax were walking away from the scene back to his tent when the Stick guy came up to us.

"YOU!" He yelled.

"What?" Jax said

"YOU BLEW MY STORE UP," He said.

"What, no we didn't," Jax said in defense

"NO NO NOT YOU, HIM," He said pointing at me.

" WHAT I didn't do anythi-" I said before two people came behind me and tied rope onto my hands. "What Jax help me!" I said looking at him. "I'm sorry I can't," he said walking away. One of the men behind me said, "You are under arrest by the BCC for the destruction of property, injuring three people, and the death of one, you shall remain silent and anything you saw may be used in court". I couldn't believe this I didn't do anything. They soon took me to a truck and threw me in...