After breakfast, Mrs. Davis dressed me and Brittany and helped Kelly put on her clothes. Me and Britty got put into baby seats while Kelly was put in a child restraint that attached to the seat belt. I loved my baby seat. It was the first time Brittany was in hers. She felt awkward.

"Do I really have to sit in this thing mommy?

"Yes, dear. It's for your safety."

"Don't worry, you get used to it," I said. We arrived at Toys R US shortly. Kelly was very excited to pick out a new toy. I picked out a big furry panda bear stuffed animal to add to my collection. Brittany got a babyish story book with buttons to press to hear sounds on each page, and Kelly got a doll. After Mrs. Davis paid for the toys we selected; we all got put back in our car seats.

"I can't wait for you to read this story to me, mommy," Brittany said while we were driving to Kohl's.

"I'll read it to the three of you at bedtime tonight. How does that sound?"

"Good," we all said in unison. When we got to the clothes store, Mrs. Davis took us into the kiddie section. Mrs. Davis began selecting cute babyish outfits for Brittany to wear. Somebody that she knew was next to her and saw her looking at baby clothes.

"Hi Carla. What are you doing shopping for toddler girl's clothes?"

"I'm shopping for my little girl here."

"Brittany? But, I thought she was eight."

"Physically she's eight, but we treat her as if she's two.

"I don't understand. What's this all about? The lady that was talking to Mrs. Davis had a girl in our class at school. She knew Mrs. Davis quite well.

"I'll have to call you tonight and explain it all. It's no big deal, really."

"Okay. Talk to you then," the lady said while leaving.

"Oh no, mommy! Now Becky's mom is gonna know that I wear diapers."

"Don't worry, dear. She's a very nice lady. She won't tell Becky, I'm sure of it.

"I hope not," Brittany said with a worried face. Becky was a blabbermouth, and if she'd find out about Brittany, she'd tell the whole school.

Mrs. Davis found a few dresses, babyish pants and tops for Brittany to wear.

"Come on Britty, let's go in the dressing room and try these on."

"Aww, mommy. I don't wanna!"

"It'll only take a minute. After we're done here, I'll take you all out for ice cream."

"Oh wow! I-cream," Britty said babyishly. She ran into the dressing room.

"Ashey, Kelly, you wait in the hall, okay?"

"Awright," I said. Kelly and I sat down on a bench.

"Ashley?"

"Yes?"

"I think I just went pee pee."

"It's okay. I wet my diaper a while ago. Mrs. Davis will change us." Kelly became quiet for a while and sat very still. A few minutes later there was a horrible smell emitting from her side of the bench.

"Kelly did you—"

"Yes, I went poopy. I'm sowwy," she said, looking down at the floor. I gave her a hug and said "don't feel bad about it. Mrs. Davis will change you when she's done with Brittany." Tears rolled down her face and she started sobbing quietly.

"Ashley, is that you crying?" Mrs. Davis said from in the dressing booth.

"No, it's Kelly. She had an accident in her Pull-Up."