bruises on bruises

Start from the beginning

after we all celebrated we went back and restarted the game more confident than even, but there was still a couple of, minutes left of the game and nobody knows what could happen next.

we had played up to the 120 minutes and 4miutes were added on to the game, for them next four minute we sort of time waste as much as possible until the whistle blew and when it di cheers erupted in the stadium but i sat onto the floor exhausted from playing all 124 minutes.

i stayed on the floor as all the players where shaking hands and the girls celebrating. Sarina came over to me "you okay kid" she asked.

"My legs are numb" i said and she helped me off the floor.

"You sure that's it "she asked.

"yeh I'm good" i said and slowly walked with her.

"You played amazingly today that was an amazing goal "she said.

"thanks" i said and she hugged me and i went off to shake hands with the Spanish players and the last one i shook hand with was Mapi

"You played well today cause me a lot of problems" i said.

"Same with me congratulations on the win hope i didn't hurt your ankle to much" she said.

"don't worry I'm okay might be a bit sore tomorrow but I'm good" i said.

"Your Spanish right"

"Yeh my mum was Spanish grew up there for about 6 years but born here so yeah"

"Nice hopefully i win be able to play with you at some point" she said.

"Maybe we will have to find out" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"you want to swap shirts" she said and i nodded and i took my shirt off and swapped it with her,

we continued to take a little more and the photographer came over and took a picture of us both and then we both went our different ways and went to i sit in the middle of the group talk as Sarina talked to us all, after Sarina talked we walked around the pitch clapping the players and then we made our way into the training room where the party started.

i went to the showers straight away wanting to have a long shower before all the girls started to come in. once i had showered up the girls where all still singing and dancing and i sat and got changed, once i was changed i grabbed a drink and sat down exhausted.

i had my eyes closed and felt someone come and sit next to me, i opened my eyes and it was Leah "you okay" she asked and i nodded.

"I'm really tired" i said.

"You look it, the girls are all of to shower now so we won't be long you want to go get on the bus now i can let Sarina know" she asked and i nodded grabbing my stuff.

"Okay also that was a really good game you played i would kiss you but there are people" he said quietly and i smiled.

"Maybe later if you're lucky" i said and she smiled and went to go talk to Sarina who nodded to me and i went onto the bus and sat in my normal seat and fell straight to sleep.

i was about 1 hour into my nap when i was woken up by someone moving me to rest on their shoulder.

"Shh it's me go back to sleep" i heard Leah say and i did just that. we were on our way to the hotel and i woke up to my phone ringing, i pulled it down and it was my grandparents.

i answered "Hola".

"Hello jae you played amazingly today we are very proud of you" she said.

"Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you were in an arsenal shirt you all looked amazing" i said.