Netherlands v England

i woke up the next morning to rustling about in the room, i opened my eyes and looked up to see Leah messing about with something.

"How are you awake this early did i not do my job right last night" i asked with a croaky voice.

"One it is not early we had to leave for breakfast in ten minutes and secondly seems like i did my job correctly since you look half dead" she said standing at the end of the bed.

"Say that to your chest love" i said pulling the quilt up my body more. Leah hummed and continued to do whatever she was doing.

"You got to start getting ready we have to leave soon, and we have a briefing from Sarina so i suggest you move your ass" she said and i got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to get sorted.

i walked out and saw Leah sat on the bed on her phone, i walked towards her and said "you ready to go"

she nodded and we walked down to go get breakfast, we were then briefed by Sarina about the day and told that we were going on a pre-match walk and then off to the stadium.

after we finished breakfast and the briefing we went up to the room and got ready for the pre-match walk we were always out there for a couple of hours and by the time we get back it would be lunch which would be a couple of hours, then we would go to the stadium and do media and all that stuff before the match.

i got my air pods and then walked outside to the front of the hotel where everyone was waiting.

"Is that everyone" one of the staff said and we nodded and then started walking. as always i was walking at the back on my own with my music blaring, and as always people left me alone which i was always grateful for. we were walking for about 2 and a half hours and then made it back in time for lunch, everyone made their way to get some food whilst i went upstairs to go call my brother, i was half way to the room when my phone rang not looking at the ID i answered it.

"hello" i answered.

"Hello daughter" my dad said.

"Oh for. what do you want" i said not wanting to deal with him now.

"Just wondering how your brother is going to the game or his he not going" he asked.

"Now that is not any of your business" i said.

"Well technically it is since he is my son and under the age of 18 so." he said.

"Got your insufferable last time i checked didn't you disown him so maybe that isn't the case" i said.

"Well, you got me their kid good luck on your game" he said and hung up. i continued i opened the room door and walked in and called Oskar.

"hey" he answered.

"Hey you alright" i asked.

"Yeah, we have just made it to Leeds we are at the hotel now" he said.

"Oh, that's good are you behaving" i asked.

"As always you know me perfect child" he said.

"Yeh okay sure give Amanda and Jacob my love and ill see you all tonight ok" i said.

"yeah, see you later" he said and hug up, i walked back down the to grab some dinner.

i got my food and sat between Keira and Leah and started eating the past i got.

"How can you eat that" Lucy said looking at my plain cheesy pasta.

"it's nice how can you eat that" i said pointing to her food that had all seasoning and so many different foods in it.