brother sister bond

it was the next morning and i woke up to Leah walking off to the toilet. i slowly sat up and looked to see it was half 8. i climbed out of bed and i got some clean clothes for Leah to wear home and bagged her dirty ones. i walked out of my room and started to make some porridge.

"morning" i heard a voice and turned around to see Maya sitting down on the breakfast stool.

"Morning maya you want some porridge" i asked.

"Yes please" she answered and i nodded.

"So maya you went to school with Oskar right" i asked.

"yeah, we've been friends since year 7 with being in the same friend group and then got together start of year 10" she said and i smiled.

"nice" I said and then Oskar walking into the kitchen.

"morning" i said and he hummed.

"Right okay then I'm making porridge for us all you want some" i said and he nodded making some coffee.

"Leah still asleep" he asked.

"No, she'll be getting ready need to drop her off at home then we can go out" i said. and then Leah walked out of my room in my clothes and i smirked.

"Looking good le" i said and she kissed me.

"Shut up morning Oskar" she said messing up his hair.

"Hey Leah" he said.

"Leah this is Maya, Maya this is Leah" i said stirring the porridge.

"Nice to meet you " Leah said and smiled at the girl.

"Same to you" Maya said.

"What are you making" Leah said.

"porridge so sit down and then I'll get you home once you've sorted yourself out and same with me" i said and she nodded.

i plate the porridge up in bowls for all four of us and we started eating.

"Have you been looking at houses" Oskar asked.

"Not really first i have to find an area that's close to your college and to the training ground and its early times we won't be moving until later in the year early next year and i need to put this place on the market takes time" i said.

"I'll have a look as well and send you the links" he said and i nodded. we finished eating and i went to get changed and Leah went to brush her teeth with a new tooth brush in my cupboard and then we walked into the kitchen where Oskar still was.

"Hey i want you ready when I'm back half an hour tops got it" i said and i nodded.

"Good see you in a bit bye maya" i said and both me and Leah left.

"Is that Oskars fuck buddy or..." she said not knowing how to ask.

"no, she is his girlfriend been together since 2020 i think yeah would be" i said.

"oh, wow commitment i like it" she said nodding.

"Yeh know i had no idea kid knows how to keep a secret" i said.

"You think that would be like us" Leah said.

"What keeping a secret for almost two years" i asked and she nodded.

"Now that is totally up to you from the team might be a bit hard but from the public, I will be happily to keep us a secret for that long "I said and looked at her. and then went back to concentrating on the road.

""i don't know how public couples do it" she said.

"i mean everyone is different they handle situations different but how they do it confuses me but i think it's like any other relationship like if they weren't in our situation, they would post things online like some couples do they do it for themselves and not fans i think you know" i said.

"Yeah, that makes sense" she said. i pulled up outside her flats and turned to her.

"See you tomorrow" she said and kissed me.

"See you tomorrow" i said back.

"Media day" she smiled ad i huffed.

"don't remind me" i said.

"it'll be fine love" she said and stroked the side of my face and kissed me again, then got out my car and walking into her building, i drove off and went back home.

i walked in my flat to see Oskar dressed sat on the sofa.

"You ready" i asked and he nodded.

"alright give me a minute let me get my wallet" i said.

once i got my wallet both Oskar and i walked down to my car and we drove to the shopping centre. i park up and we got out.

"Where first" i said.

"JD" he said.

"nice" i said hearing my favourite shop and we started our day.

by time it was lunch we went to about five shops and spent a lot of money, for lunch we went to five guys and then we went to go to the cinema after we dropped all the bags of at the car.

we walked to the cinema and got tickets for the new Jurassic world movie, and it was a good movie, we came back home and ordered some Indian food and i gave him some presents.

"so, this presents from dad i picked it up from the mail so i have no idea what it is" i said.

"Okay cool" he said and started opening it.

"omg" he said and took a PS5 out of the box.

"Wow that's a good present what about the other boxes" i said looking at the other two.

he opened the other two and it was a VR set and then there was a watch with a note in it.

"What the note says" i asked.

"Happy 16th Oskar this was your grandfathers watch have a good day lots of love dad" he said and looked at me.

"Well make sure you text him saying thank you" i said reminding him.

"Yeh of course" he said. i handed him a bag, and he opened it

"No omg really" he said. holding up the envelope to have a tour around the emirates and Wembley stadium.

"yep, the perks to having a footballer as a sister i guess" i laughed.

"Thanks Jae this is sick" he said and hugged me.

"No problem now do set up your games and stuff and go boost to your mates or something" i said and he did that.

i spent to the rest of the day packing for tomorrow once again. we ate the Indian once it came and i went on my PC for the rest of the night.