A new start

Minghao and Jun took Soonyoung and Jihoon to a big building after dropping off Wonwoo to his school.
"Mr. Xu, do you work here?" Jihoon asked as they get in the elevator.
"Well Yes this whole building is owned by us but I have a clothes store at 9th floor and Jun have a pet shop at 15th". Minghao's words made both the teen shock.
"Hoshi, you said you like dancing? Let's get off on 5th floor then". They got off, Hoshi was still clueless. JunHao couple took them to a big practice room. There was a young lady.
"Morning, Mrs. Min". They greeted her.
"Oww morning Mr. Hao, Mr. Jun. What brings you here?" She asked with a smile.
"Here, this is our son Hoshi (Hoshi was surprised that Jun address him as his son) he is a good dancer, so can he get a job here?"
"Owww why not, I've been wanting someone to help me. Thank you Mr. Jun". She happily accept Hoshi even without seeing him dancing.
"Woozi can help me at pet shop". Jun added and Woozi nodded.
"Hoshi dear, we will leave you here with Mrs. Min. If you need anything, you can come to me at 9th floor". Minghao told him and the three left.

Minghao got off on the 9th floor and Jun and Woozi went to 15th floor at Jun's pet shop. While entering the shop, Woozi heard the sweet tune of piano coming from a side room.
"It's seems like Mrs. Ji-Uen is practicing". Jun said removing his jacket and going to greet his pets.

It was lunch time so Jun called Minghao and told him to come to have lunch. Hoshi don't have a hand phone so Woozi said he'll go and bring him.
He went to the dance studio and saw how effortlessly the taller was dancing, his moves, expression, everything was perfect. When he finished everyone clapped for him. Woozi was standing there with amazement.
"Hey, are you here for addmission?" Mrs. Min asked.
"Woozi, why are you here? .... Mam he is not helping for admission, he is my boyfriend and must be here for me". Hoshi told her, she nodded and left them to talk.
"Mr. Xu told me to call you for lunch".
"Ohhh right, man I'll be back after lunch". Hoshi bowed and went with Woozi.
"We should buy new phones, so you can just call me instead of coming all the way here". Hoshi suggested and Woozi nodded.

Seungkwan and Mingyu came back from school.
"Did Soonyoung hyung come back?" Seungkwan asked with his cute, innocent smile which make everyone wonder that does this little one really hate his brother.

As Shownu said, Jeonghan controlled himself from getting on his kids and questioning them.
"Do you two know where Soonyoung hyung go?" Shownu asked calmly and the two shook their head.

"But when we inform the police, they said he is missing because of you two". Shownu's words made them scared and they started to shake.

"See, the police already knows what you two have done. And if you lie, your face will turn red, so you two have to answer honestly or else police will take you with them". The two kids were scared by the mention of police. They just nodded their heads, Seungkwan already getting teary.

"So, is it true that Soonyoung loves you?" Both the kids nodded as an answer which broke both Seungcheol and Jeonghan's heart as they always thought that Soonyoung hates his little brothers.

"So tell us, what happened the day when you two said that Soonyoung left you at the park?" Both were scared to talk, only looking down.

"We ......lied..." Seungkwan uttered as some tears fall.

"We asked Soonyoung hyung to take us to park and then we said we want snacks. When he went to buy it, we started to cry and told the aunty that hyung left us there". Mingyu answered hesitatly.

"You......two". Jeonghan was about to hit them but Kihyun stopped him.

"Jeonghan, don't scare them more".
Both the kids started to cry.