Do they care?

It's been already a day since two teenagers have ran away from their houses but what is happening in their family after the kids goes missing?

Firstly Lee Jihoon's family. It was Sunday evening and the family still don't have any clue of Jihoon's missing. Jisoo haven't came back yet, yes it is Sunday but he is still working or just say staying away from the house. Seokmin have been doing all houses chores and shopping as it's Sunday. His two children which are Hansol and Chan were watching TV.
Jisoo and Seokmin adopted them 4years ago. They were planning to adopt one but they loved both Chan and Hansol so decided to adopt them both. Hansol got Jisso's last name as Hong while Jihoon and Chan got Lee as their last name.
Hansol is 11 and Chan is 9 years old.

It was almost dinner time and their Jihoon hyung haven't gave them dinner yet so Hansol decided to ask Seokmin.
"Aappa I haven't seen Jihoon hyung since morning. He is not here now too, even though it's dinner time".
"He must be working on some songs in his room, I'll talk to him later, first let me give you dinner". Seokmin said and served dinner to his two younger children.
After being sure that the boys ate well, he decided to call his eldest son for dinner and some help in the kitchen. He went to Jihoon's room.
"Ji, will not you come and help me today, are you going to be lazy in your room and sleep? You didn't even gave dinner to your brothers. Jihoon are you even listening? Jihoonaaa.........yaa open the damm door ....... Are you again wearing your headphones to ignore others? Ahhhh this kid being a bratt..... Hansolaaa bring the spare key of his room please". Seokmin shouted.
"Here, Aappa why Jihoon hyung is not opening his door?". Hansol asked.
"No, I bet he's wearing those headphones again". Seokmin said and opened the door and all he saw nothing but darkness. He turned on the lights and saw some of Jihoon's things were missing. He checked the closet and his clothes were missing too, then he saw a note on the bed.

Jisoo Aappa and Minnie Aappa.
I'm sorry that I'm leaving like this. I'm really thankful that you adopted me and took a good care of me. You two are really good parents. But please don't fight this much, I'm really tired of seeing you two fighting everyday.
Do you know how bad I feel when you took out your anger on me.
I know you both have your own problems to deal with and I understand you two. But think about Hansol and Chan, they are still young and seeing their parents fight everyday will make them scared.
Please stop fighting Aappa, for us please. I'm sorry that I can't take it anymore so I'm leaving. Please be always happy and take a good care of yourself and my brothers.

Your Jihoon

After reading Jihoon's letter, Seokmin started to cry. Hansol and Chan saw their father crying which scared them. Hansol went to comfort his Aappa while Chan ran away from there crying. He came to the living room and was greeted by his Jisoo Aappa, who just came back home. Seeing teary Chan, Jisoo lifted him up into his arms.
"What happened Channie? Why you crying?"
"Minnie Aappa is cwrying". The little child replied sobbing.
"What? Where is he?"
"Honnie hyunn's room".

Jisoo came to Jihoon's room with Chan and saw Seokmin and Hansol crying. He put Chan down and kneels infront of Seokmin who was sitting on the bed, looking down and crying.
"What happened?" Jisoo asked worriedly. Seokmin just gave him the letter Jihoon had left.
"What the heck is this? Where is he?" Seokmin shook his head as he have no idea where did his son go. Jisoo tried to call Jihoon just to find out that he has left his phone at home.
"Let's inform police". They both agreed to report it to police.

Soonyoung's family is little different as they really didn't knew that their own family member is missing till Monday morning.

Yoon Jeonghan have two sons, namely Seungkwan and Mingyu. Both are 10 and 13 years old respectively. Jeonghan's wife cheated on him and left him with two kids.
He knows that he's bisexual from the start and it didn't take long for him to fall for Seungcheol and both decided to get married.