Chapter 19 : Wedding Ceremony III

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" Taehyung whispered

Jungkook was going to turn towards Taehyung when he stop him by holding his hand under the table...

"Don't turn.." Taehyung said again whispering

Jungkook shivered a little feeling his husband light hold..

"Huh?" Jungkook confusingly asked whispering

"Why aren't you eating?" Taehyung asked looking at his plate so that no one can notice..

Jungkook debated to be honest or not but then just said the truth he was too hungry to be rational..

"I-i don't like sea food.." Jungkook said looking down and pouting

Taehyung widen his eyes hearing that, such a big mistake? They should've asked Jeon's before finalizing the menu...See, Kim's are a great fan of sea food so they kept all the menu related to it...They also had vegetarian but that was for reserved people...And being korean who doesn't like sea food? They thought..

"Umm-- Jungkook i am so sorry for not asking before fixing the menu but all the food has some amount of sea food except for plain rice.." Taehyung apologise on behalf of his family feeling guilty..

Jungkook felt bad that his husband was apologising on their first few hours of being married..

"It's okk.." Jungkook said and boldly hold Taehyung's who became surprised but tightened the hold ..

They all finished the dinner with the grooms holding hand secretly...Jungkook didn't eat anything he just pretend to eat and just kept sipping water to fill his empty tummy...

30 minutes later...

Now the Jeon's and Kim's are standing infront of the wedding party hall...It was already 1:00 am in the morning so the Kim's thought to complete the last ritual of farewell...

Taehyung was standing beside Jungkook who was meeting with his family..They will be spending the night on the different side of hotel which is a 10 minutes drive from the main Marriot hotel..The Kim's especially Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun didn't like the idea but couldn't oppose it as it was the gift from his grandson friends...

Rest all of them will be at Marriott Motel... Though they are together and will be leaving Daegu after 2 days but every ritual was respected in Taekook's wedding which is why Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun suggested to bid the farewell to groom(bride) today only... Tomorrow will be the wedding party from Jeon's where all the guest and relatives will be from Bride's side including the guests of Kim's especially all the relatives, close friends from Daegu all will be there, it will be more family party While the reception will be at Kim's at Seoul that will be to introduced new Kim Couple to Business and Formal society...

Jungkook just hug all the family and his Eomma, Appa because he have already met them before wedding...

Even though he wasn't going anywhere but the next hotel he still was crying because today he officially became a Kim from Jeon and now he know he doesn't and will not have any relationship with his family members like before because as per that time thinking once the bride is been married her husband's house becomes her home and only for her/his funeral he/she will leave the house...

"My Baby God bless you.." Mrs.Jeon kissed Jungkook's forehead and gave his hand to her son-in-law means Taehyung...

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and then with few of hotel staff they bid their byes to the family...

All the family members went to their rooms with different feelings in their heart and mind...some were happy, some were jealous, etc were their emotions...

Taehyung guided Jungkook till the car and opened the door for him, he then helped Jungkook to sit inside, then went on the other and entered the car...

Jungkook was looking down feeling sad and was crying silently...

The driver started the car once he saw the groom are comfortable...

Taehyung was not liking seeing his husband crying but thought to give him sometime to hold his emotions..He know how crucial this part is for the bride or the one who is leaving his family, relations, friends for what? Marriage...

Taehyung without any hesitation just held Jungkook's hand in his and provided as much as comfort he can while being silent...

Jungkook heart felt giddy seeing how his husband is and felt a sense of gratitude for his consideration..
______________________________________

Author's Pov

No proof read 🥺...

Seems like Taehyung love language for now is just holding hand...Hmm there relationship will progress soon...

I am liking Taehyung's character...

Priview...

To be continued...