In police station
Kairav and Akshara reach the police station. They go in and file a FIR against Neil. An officer is sent along with some constables to arrest Neil. After half an hour they bring him to the police station. The moment Akshara sees him she gets scared and hides behind Kairav as Neil was glaring at her angrily. Kairav goes and starts beating the hell out of him but the inspector stops him. He sees Akshara standing over there in fear so he goes to her and makes her understand that she has to punish her criminal first then the law. She takes a bamboo cane and starts hitting him while crying pouring out all her pain buried inside her heart. Neil is sentenced for 10 years imprisonment.

Akshara hugs Kairav and cries, she is relieved that she won't have to face the torture of that monster anymore.

Later that day
KaIra had reached Udaipur 2hours back and went to GV to meet their family. The Goenkas get shocked seeing them alive but get scared when they ask about KaiShu. Arohi shamelessly starts badmouthing about Akshara which makes the couple angry and Naira slaps her. They then get to know about Sirat's death, KaiShu leaving the house and Manish not talking to any of them. They get extremely angry and breaks their relations with them. Kartik in anger even tells Arohi the truth of her paternity making her shocked. She is broken hearing that she isn't the Goenka's princess. Her ego,pride everything is shattered. KaIra leave GV and go to a temple to pray for their kids so that they can find them soon. After praying in the temple they went out of the temple and were crossing the road when a speeding car came which was about to hit them but a boy saves them. The boy sees them and gets shocked.

Naira: Thank you beta humari jaan bachane ke liye.

Boy: Kartik uncle Naira aunty aap dono zinda ho. Aap dono ki toh maut hogayi thi na.

Kartik: Beta tum kon ho aur humhe kaise jaante ho.

Aditya: Mera naam Aditya Rathore hai. Main aapki beti Akshu ka best friend hoon.

KaIra: Tum humari Akshu ke best friend ho. Iska matlab tumhe zarur pata hoga ki humhare Kairav aur Akshu kaha hain. Please batao ki kaha hain humare bacche.

Aditya: Kairav bhai aur Akshu picchle 5 saalo se Jaipur mein hain. Main unka neighbour hu tab hi toh main Akshu se mila.

Naira: Beta tum please humhe humare baccho ke paas lejao. Unhe dekhne ke liye meri aankhein taras gayi hain

Kartik: Ha beta aur meri Akshu toh ab badi hogayi hogi hain na please humhe unki ek picture dikhao.

Aditya: Don't worry uncle aur aunty main aaj hi wapas Jaipur jaraha tha tob aap dono mere saath aajana. Aapko pata hain Kairav bhai abh ek bohot bade bussinessman ban gaye hain aur Akshu bhi commerce mein admission lene wali hain. Usse bhi MBA karke bussinesswoman banna hain. Yeh dekhiye unki tasveer.

Naira: Kartik dekho na humare bacche kitne bade hogaye hain

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Naira: Kartik dekho na humare bacche kitne bade hogaye hain.

Kartik: Ha Naira Kairav ko toh mene bada hote hue dekh liya lekin Akshu ko nahi dekh paya. Meri princess kitni badi hogayi hain. Kitni sundar dikhti hain yeh.

YRRKH OS Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें