New Life ( Part 2 )

Start from the beginning

Akshara(crying): Mumma Papa I miss you'll so much. Kyun chod ke chale gaye mujhe. Dekhiye papa uss Neil ne aapki princess ke saath kya kiya hain. Mere wajah se sab pareshan hain. Bhai, bade papa, Adi sab mere problems ko lekar tension mein hai. I wish aap dono mere paas hote. How I wish ki aap dono phir se mere paas wapas aaye.

Kairav comes to her room.

Kairav: Akshu chal jaake ready hoja humhe police station jaana hain. Maine already ACP se baat kardi hain, ab tujhe sirf jaake official complaint karna hain Neil ke khilaaf.

Akshara gets ready and they go to the police station.

At the same time
City Hospital
Jalandhar
Kartik is seen unconscious in the hospital. Slowly he starts gaining consciousness. The doctor rushes to him.

Imagine with a oxygen mask

Kartik: Main kaha pe hoon aur yaha kaise aaya. Mujhe Akshu aur Kairav ke paas jaana hai. Woh mere liye pareshan honge.

He tries to get up but the doctor stops him.

Doctor: Dekhiye aap abhi abhi coma se bahar aaye hain please thoda rest kijiye.

Kartik: Main coma mein tha kabse, kitna time hua hain mujhe coma mein rehke?

Doctor: Ji aap picchle 5 saal se coma mein hain.

Kartik: 5 saal se. Meri Akshu badi hogayi hogi ab toh. Doctor please mujhe discharge kardijiye mujhe mere family ke paas jaana hain.

The doctor agrees and gives him discharge. When he was leaving he passes by a room and immediately stops as he sees Naira over there. Seeing her he gets happy and immediately enters her ward.

He enquires with the doctor and learns that she has been in coma for the last 16 years

He enquires with the doctor and learns that she has been in coma for the last 16 years. He sits by her and cries while talking to her. This makes Naira come out of coma. He gets very happy seeing this. After sometime she to gets discharged and they leave to go to Udaipur. On their way Kartik tells her about everything that happened after her death including Sirat and Arohi. Naira gets very excited to meet her kids.