🥀🦴💘☁️Injury

This is a request by @liztiel thank you for your request!

As it says above ^ this is going to be fluff, angst, Injury, and hurt/comfort

As it says above ^ this is going to be fluff, angst, Injury, and hurt/comfort. Hope you all enjoy and I hope I get the motivation to pump these out faster, trying to find playlists that fit works but it doesn't work all of the time so if you can recommend any on Spotify that would be great, or if you make a list and DM me along with your request it would really help me, thank you! Hope you enjoy?
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ people pleaser
_________________________________

Why was this happening to you, why did he push so hard, why couldn't you just tell him no? There you were, yet again, in another stupid situation. Sebastian promised you after he found that book that he wouldn't put you or Ominis in a situation like that again, hey here you were. Following him into some stupidly dangerous plot, another way for him to heal his sister, fix her even. "Y/n what are you doing hurry up, we need to get this artifact," Sebastian had said, ignoring the limp you had from fights previous to now, you fought a hoard of goblins just to get here, not to mention the stray poachers who caught you by surprise. You said not a thing as you winced in agony with every other step you took, not unbearable, but it seemed to get worse with every inch you progressed.

Mindlessly, you followed Sebastian, you blindly followed him everywhere and anywhere desperate for him to acknowledge you as anything other than the convenient assurance you were to him. You loved him, you know you did, he had been so kind to you, since your first day, he saw you as the capable person you were, and you appreciated that. But now that's all he thought of, what you could do for him, yet you still followed. Through the entrance you went as he explained what you were looking for, "How will I know when I see it?" You asked him, trailing close behind, "You'll know, and I'll know when we see it, it was described as being pyramid shaped, it should be distinct enough, front and center of wherever it is. I read about the relic in those papers I found." It was admirable really, the way he so desperately searched to help his twin, it made you feel like all of this wasn't for nothing, you weren't just helping him, you were helping Anne.

"Inferi, they are up ahead, we could be discrete but you know that's not my favorite thing to do." You stumbled knocking into him, your ankle was ready to give out, "Sorry, id also rather we be more discrete, if we can take them out quickly and quietly." Sebastian pulled away from you, "Don't be a worry wart, I've seen you take down worse." You couldn't even protest before he started to attack them, It honestly started to bother you. He would leap in because he had backup like you he felt invincible but you sure didn't. Right now you were vulnerable, as you fought blasting them with confringo and incendio in hopes they would back up, bombarda was useful as well but It was hard to dodge them like you usually could. One of the Inferi swung its decaying arm at you, you spun on your heel to avoid the hit. As you avoided it you felt a burning in your leg. You kept fighting on it anyways, maneuvering like you usually did, just with added discomfort and pain.