💝☁️💜 Jealous Little Snake

This is another one I thought of in the middle of the night, like I usually do, have fun and enjoy!

This will start from Sebastian's point of view, and then shift back to you, I do like to write in second person/third person omniscient but I hope you all enjoy and thank you for the support so far! Please ignore any grammatical issues, or point them out, whatever works.

It was the end of potions class, Sebastian started to head to your direction before he noticed a certain slippery Ginger jerk, probably sweet talking you into getting him some dumb potions ingredient for his dumb potions. He couldn't hear exactly what you were saying but from body language alone it seemed as if you were turning the weasel- Weasley, boy down. Sebastian got a little closer, trying not to make it obvious he was eavesdropping. "Garreth I sincerely apologize, I don't mean to offend you when I say I have better things to do." You had told him, moving away from him slightly. "Oh come on you owe me, I saw you sneaking around past curfew once." You looked puzzled, immediately asking him "How would you know if I was up past curfew unless you were?" He stopped in his metaphorical tracks. Garreth leaned in a little closer to you "Touché, however I do have other things you could do for me, less likely to get you in trouble, unless you get caught.".

Sebastian had heard about enough, if this kept on you would probably end up agreeing and being sent on some idiotic test with some stupid reward that wasn't even worth your time. But before he did, he heard your response "Look, Garreth, I respect your work, I do, I think it's very interesting! But I do not want to take part in it. I'm busy today anyway," he loomed over you, "Yeah? Then why don't you help me out tomorrow?" You pushed him away from you "Personal space is a thing, I hope you are aware of this." You then noticed the Slytherin boy, he looked like he was busy, but you knew better. This was your escape from Garreth's insistence you get something for him. "Sebastian! We are still going to get some butterbear later aren't we?" He turned your direction, pretending to be oblivious to the situation, catching on to your way of escape.

"Of course we are, you said it was your treat, you're not gonna back out on me now, are you?" Garreth seemed to loose interest, dropping the subject entirely. "Oh yeah, of course you are. Talk to me later if your interested y/n." Interested? Was he daft? You clearly didn't want to nor did you seem the slightest bit interested in helping that idiot.

You walked over to Sebastian, pulling him by the sleeve of his robe to follow you out. "What was that all about?" He asked, though he could get the gist of it, he didn't understand why the Weasley so desperately tried to get you to help him, what reason did he have? "I'm not sure, he was trying to pressure me into helping him get another ingredient for his crazy potions. I don't know why he is so insistent that it be me, but it doesn't matter since I'm not going to do it anyway." Sebastian was puzzled as well, sure you could hold your own against a troll, but this buffoon had his ways. "So would you like to get some butterbeer? Seems like it would ensure he wouldn't just say it was a distraction." You nodded, changing directions to head out of the castle.

"Thanks again for going with me, it's more convincing that way, it was getting a bit, awkward between Garreth's insistence and my lack of cooperation, I help him once and he think's I'll bend over backwards for him." Sebastian nodded, "He treats you as if you work for him, I'd say you should just ignore him completely." You bumped into his arm, "I can't do that, he'd just insist anyway, or tell me I had to repay him with something stupid-" you were quickly cut off "Repay him with what?" Sebastian questioned, why would you have to repay him? Garreth had done nothing for you, Sebastian wondered if you had been indebted to him, what if he was holding something over your head.

"If he threatened you will something I can put a stop to that, doing such a thing to a friend of mine would be unforgivable." You laughed, covering your mouth with one of your hands. "No way I would let him do that! I know too much about him anyway, I could tell Professor Weasley about his wrongdoings and the sneaking around the castle, along with Sweet-talking his way into getting what he wanted." you two continued your route out of the castle, turning corners and trekking down staircases. Until you bumped into a friend of yours, literally. Your arm met their chest with a bump, "Hey, watch it, you can see can't you?" The person whom you had bumped into smeared, you immediately recognized the voice, "Oh- Ominis, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." His face softened, "That's my fault, I didn't know it was you y/n, and I'd assume the heavy breather next to you is Sebastian." The Slytherin boy took offense to this comment, crossing his arms, "Heavy breather, there is no way you can really hear my breathing, preposterous." The two of you chuckled, before he asked another question "Where are you headed in such a hurry?" He asked, his body now facing your general direction.