☁️ we meet again <3

This is a request made by @Sm1l3y_f4c3 thank you for this request! Hope it's to your liking!

Year two, it was going to be an eventful year for sure, you had no idea what it would have in store for you

Year two, it was going to be an eventful year for sure, you had no idea what it would have in store for you. The new spells to be learned, the old friends you were going to reunite with. The strange feeling of familiarity and nostalgia mixed with the hope of new adventures and new friends. What was to become of you this year? Would your friends be close to you? Would they become distant? All these thoughts flooded your head on the way to the nine and three quarters station. Through the illusion wall you went, the sights of new and old students flooding in, you weren't sure it could get much better! Until it did.

An envelope made its way to you, safely landing in your hands. As it opened, you read "I'll meet you on the train, look out for me. I missed you, can't wait to be with you an Ominis again! -S.S.". You couldn't help but smiling at this, though the boy didn't know it, your feelings towards him were no longer strictly platonic. You held it close to your chest before safely folding it up, you placed it in your bag as you continued to make your way through the crowd. Your eyes searched for Sebastian, part of you wondered how much he had changed, the other part wondered how he would react to your changes. Would he be impressed with how you practiced to get better at your defensive skills? Would he notice your new hairstyle? Would he simply ignore all of it and hold you in his arms and tell you all about his summer? You couldn't wait to see what was in store for you.

As soon as that train arrived and the smell of smoke and candy filled your nose, everyone started flooding in. They were all searching for empty seats, you were searching for the brunette and the blonde who had been sending you letters the whole summer. You searched and scanned every seat, seemingly doing circles until you felt a hand grab yours and pull you into a seat. As soon as you turned to face them, you were pulled into the most bone crushing hug you had felt in a while. "Sebastian! Ominis! Hi, how were your summers?" Sebastian, who was still holding you in that hug, pulled away to face you "it was good, but it's better now that your here. I visited Ominis and told Anne all about you, and the trouble we got up to last year," you chuckled, hugging him one more time before turning to the other friend in your cute little trio, "Omi? Care for a hug?" He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Y/n you are aware of how much I hate that nickname, but fine, since you seem to like them so much." He reached out his arms, not entirely sure of where you were, before you gave him a quick squeeze and called it a day. Thats all you really needed anyways, he wasn't much of a hugger so you took whatever you could get. "How was your summer? I noticed you switched up your style a little, I wonder what else changed, did you fight a troll or maybe you just slept in, the latter is probably more true than the former-" you jabbed him in the side with your elbow, causing him to momentarily wince before dramatically holding his side.

"Blast! I've been stricken down by the wrath of a mighty (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin) how ever should I recover?" Gaunt let out a chuckle as you rolled your eyes turning your attention to the sounds of the train as it picked up speed and whisked you away to Hogwarts. This year, this year and all the other years, you were going to shine, maybe even outshine those who had been above you last year, you would be better, do better, maybe even tell a certain someone the way you felt, who knows? "What are you looking at? Taking in the sights?" Sebastian asked leaning over you to try and get a sense of why you looked out that window the way you did. "Seb! you're squishing me I can't move!" Truth is, you had some wiggle room, even though you said you didn't, it was just the feeling of butterflies doing tricks in your stomach, the way you wanted so badly just to hold him, the way you yearned for his affection, no way did the boy in front of you feel the same, that is unless he did?

"Oh come on it's not that bad," he glanced back at Ominis, hoping he wouldn't hear what came out of his mouth next, "Unless there's a reason you can't have me this close to you," your eyes immediately met his, was this the sign, did he like you back!? As soon as you met his eyes he jokingly wiggled his brows and you deflated a bit. "Shut up, sit down you bumbling troll." You laughed, trying to mask the disappointment that dawned your face. He did as he was told, raising up his hands in defeat as he sat down beside you. He could clearly notice your disappointment but he wasn't going to make fun of you for it. Then he got an idea, he reached
Into one of his bag and retrieved his pen, quickly writing something out for you before handing it over. "I wasn't joking you know, just didn't want the atmosphere to shift if I was wrong." You read it and turned to him, he seemed sincere, he looked everywhere else in the room but at you, funny how someone who could jokingly flirt with just about anyone was getting shy about this.

You quickly grabbed his pen and scribbled your reply, "If I do?" and shoved both items in his direction, neither one of you dared look at the other, "then I'd like to tell you a little secret, sounds kind of stupid doesn't it?" While you were caught up in your little note exchange Ominis caught on, "Oh wow, yeah, write everything down on paper, nothing Old Ominis can do." Then he paused, remembering something, "Even though I can't see Sebastian glaring at me, I can feel it so I'll bite my tongue, im not sure I even want to hear this anyway.", you and Seb laughed, amused by the side comments from the only other person close to you guys. Then you handed Sallow your reply, "Then, I do, I hope it isn't weird to you," he then leaned close to your ear, "I like you too," your face became red and he got a little more confident, but immediately switched topics, "Defense against the dark arts ought to be better this year since most of this class will be able to duel," he continued on his little tangent as you snuck a hand to his, he mindlessly grabbed it and pulled you closer to him running his thumb over the back of your hand.

"This year is going to be amazing,"

Hope you enjoyed this, it's just a small taste of my writing, some prompts will be shorter (like this one, this is my minimum,) and some will be a lot longer, it all depends on the prompt and how in depth your request goes. Happy reading! Fee free to leave some comments on how I can improve next time!