Headcannons and Oneshot concepts 🐍💡

So, I am currently working on a oneshot that will be released later today or early tomorrow (for NY time zone) in the meantime, enjoy these concepts and headcannons! Tell me if you want any of them fully fleshed out! Depending on how far I go it can range from 1000-5000 words if I'm really getting into it! Anytime I can't update I will of course post one of these, love you all!

This man has written dumb poetry about you and keeps it to himself, he always plans on giving them to you and just literally never delivers them.

One of the few guys who knows about periods. If you have them he always helps out, gives you extra food, candy from honeydukes, he even gets little baskets of fruit and puts together a little fruit salad for you.

loves it when you mess with his hair, he finds the feeling nice and often plays with yours hoping it makes you as giddy as it does for him.

Hear me out, before he confessed to you he would steal little items just to give them back to you days or weeks later, gave him an excuse to see you until you caught on and left a note in a book you left with him on purpose "stop stealing my stuff, if you would like to meet with me that bad, just tell me you sneaky snake."

The, dumbest insults, when he's trying to make you laugh he will make up utter nonsense to get you to crack. It works, every time, hasn't failed once.

One time he definitely stole your sweater and replaced it with his, "green really is your color,"

Anytime you have an argument, he will just stay angry and hold your hand. Even in the middle of one, that's how you know he isn't mad at you, just topic of conversation.

On the spicy side of things, he is a total boob and thigh type of guy, can't explain it, it just makes sense to me.

• If you're on the thicker side of things, no problem there, he will purposefully buy things a little bigger than he will usually wear and purchase things that would work for all sizes to share with you.

Taller than him? No problem, he would probably think it's attractive, he'd hesitate hugging you in the early stages if you were tall enough that your chest would touch anywhere near his face, and you would tease him about it.

Shorter than him? Also not a Problem, like before he would think the difference was cute, he wouldn't make fun of you for it but he would love picking you up. He just would, picking you up to kiss you, carry you, or plain just cuddle on a sofa.

if you were an aspiring artist, songwriter, or even poet, he would no doubt support those interests. He'd make fun of you but in a loving way. He would sit with you while you did it to, "Sebastian you're distracting me-" "No I'm not, not my fault you think I'm too stunning to not stare at," "Seb, shut up before I make you," "and what do you mean by that?" "I swear Sebastian, I'll make out with you if you don't shut it" embarrassment would ensue and he'd still sit there anyway, silently this time.

He likes to sleep next to you, you don't even need to be in the same bed, just being able to look over and see you is enough for him.

Hopeless romantic, all that needs to be said.

In a modern day AU I imagine this conversation going down. "Wanna listen to the classics?" "Oh hell yeah! Wait-" *insert Mozart here* "are you serious Sebastian?" "What!? This is a certified banger."

New chapter out soon! Follow me and stay tuned! Eww I feel like a YouTuber- but hey only way to build a following right?