Chan watched in regret for ending another vampire's life but also relief washing over him.

"Channie? A—Are you okay?" Felix ran up to the older.

"I just killed my ex . . . Even how evil she was she didn't deserve death. It was the only solution I could think of. Let's— Lets try to find the cure now." Chan had to take a second to collect his thoughts, was then being comforted by his brother's hug.

They then searched every corner around the apartment finding nothing. Until Felix found a map of the city in Soyeon's room.

"Channie!" Felix called for the older.

Chan came rushing in. "What is it Lix?"

"They know where Jisung lives." Felix pointed to the red circle in the same spot where Jisung's apartment was and the number next to it.

"Shit."

Minho was wondering what was taking Chan and Felix so long as they have been gone for hours.

He decided to call Chan.

After it rang a few times he finally answered.

"Did you guys find anything yet?" Minho was impatiently waiting.

"No but we know their plan. They are after Jisung and want his blood to turn all vampires rabid. They know where he lives." Chan was pacing back and forth trying to think of any solution.

"What?! Fuck! I need to go to Jisung I can't do this anymore." Minho didn't care anymore, he wasn't about to lose him again.

"Minho! You can't! You'll go rabid— Crap!" Chan tried to stop him but Minho had already hung up. "We need to get to Jisung's apartment now." He was extremely worried for the possibilities that could happen.

Minho without hesitation used his vampire speed straight to Jisung apartment complex.

He made it just outside but stopped himself to calm himself down, the scents to all the humans in the complex was becoming overwhelming, the chatter through the walls becoming louder and his fangs on display. His mind was fogging but was able to keep conscious.

Minho made it up the stairs trying not to lose consciousness of his actions.

Once making it to Jisung's apartment he noticed the front door cracked open.

He carefully pushes the door open.

"Juyeon . . . ." Minho lowly spoke catching the said vampires attention who was casually sitting on the counter.

"Minho? Not the person I wanted to see. I'm surprised to even see you out in the open with all these humans." A smirk played at his lips.

"I know what you're up to asshole. You aren't going to lay a finger on Jisung." Minho's breath we're becoming heavier the closer he got to the evil vampire.

"Oh I'm getting what I want." Juyeon had prepared to see Minho from how close his target was with him, he pulled out a bag of human blood, shoving it right in Minho's face.

Minho's eyes widen with eyes glowing red and veins began surrounding his eyes.

Juyeon watching with a pleasing smile.

"Minho! You need to control yourself!" Chan had caught up, trying to stop for a mess waiting to happen.

"You're no fun grandpa. It's starting to feel crowded now." Juyeon was now agitated once he noticed another freckled vampire behind Chan.

"You're about to lose your life for even thinking about hurting Jisung." Minho couldn't control himself any longer but wasn't going to let Juyeon get away.