Ch.9

~~~

About 300 years ago:

Minho lived alone, and traveled all of Asia for a hundred years. Never finding a home as nothing could replace the home he cherished and loved.

Hating himself for not protecting the two most important people in his life.

You would think a hundred years is enough time for someone to move on and grieve over his losses. But for Minho who could live till the end of time and being reminded everyday from humans he was nothing more than a blood sucking monster, not even a few hundred years would help him move on.

While one morning he decided to leave Asia as a whole and hoped on a boat to a foreign country on the Southern Hemisphere.

After weeks in a boat and seeing something knew, still didn't excite him at the slightest.

Many days go by and Minho was one day out getting some food for himself, hunting.

After hours of hunting for food he decided to take a rest and set himself a campfire. Of course he wasn't going to bother go to one of the villages since no one spoke his language and he liked staying away from such commotion.

Before he could suck the blood out of his dinner. He sensed someone not to far away from him, another vampire.

He hid behind a tree once an unfamiliar young boy came into perspective.

Minho had came prepared with weapons and held a wooden arrow close to his chest.

"Please, anyone."

He heard a little boy cry out for help. He cautiously poked his head around the corner to see the boy weak and stumbling.

He raised an eyebrow once the boy said it again but in Korean.

Minho swiftly took out his bow and without the boy realizing stood behind him as he aimed his weapon.

The boy sensed someone behind him and turned around as he trembled.

"Y-You're Korean too! Please sir help me." The younger wasn't fazed by the bow and arrow as he was desperate for help.

Minho watched the boy go on his knees and his head facing down.

He let out a heavily sigh once he heard the boy's stomach growl.

"Come with me." Minho walked past the boy who picked up his head.

The boy soon followed Minho back to his campsite.

"Eat what you want, you better not pull anything." Minho was still cautious but he couldn't see any evil in this boy's eyes.

"Thank you! Thank you!" The boy thanked him before digging into the food.

Because of the the fire providing light, Minho took note of the freckles that scattered nicely on his cheeks. What he also noticed was the amounts us bruises and cuts he had.

"How could you just let yourself off guard like that? I could harm you or even murder you." Minho leaned back as he crossed his arms.

"Well in my condition and having the will to keep pushing forward to live, I have to trust someone. I'm just thankful someone as nice as you is giving me food." The boy sucked all the blood out of a dead animal which sadden him but he had no other choice.

"I'm not a nice person. In fact I want you to leave once your satisfied with your hunger." Minho harshly commanded.

The boy nodded, continuing to feast.