Ch.26

"Felix I need you to stay in the car, I don't want Soyeon to pull any tricks with you here." Chan had just parked his car right in front of the said woman's apartment complex she lived in.

"What if she does something terrible to you?" Felix worried for Chan's safety.

"Don't worry I'll be fine." Chan reassured the younger vamper before heading up the stairs to the third floor.

He was extremely nervous to face the woman who made his life nothing but miserable. Chan hesitated to knock on the door as fear took over for a moment but he found the courage to.

After knocking there was no answer he knocked once more still no answer.

Right when Chan turned around Soyeon with vampire speed dragged Felix by the hair and stopped in front of the elder vampire with a devilish smirk.

"Let him go!" Chan lowly growled wanting to pounce on her.

"I'm assuming you're looking for the cure?" The woman already had known why they came. "What a shame, I was hoping you missed me a little."

"Why are you dragging my family into my mess Soyeon? Now let Felix go!" Chan was giving his last warning.

She heavily sighs and vampire speeds into her apartment while brining Chan with her as well. Once they were inside she threw Felix against the wall causing him to wince in pain as Chan hurried towards him.

"I warned you Chan, yet you still won't love me. You decided to love someone else! But I have a new objective now and that is over throwing the council with chaos. Met a scientist who promised me for my happy ending, he promised the same to Juyeon. All we need is that human to sacrifice his blood and you become officially mine." Soyeon crouched down to the two boys who were on the floor.

"What do you plan on doing with Jisung?" Felix worriedly asked, scared for the awful things he could imagine.

"His blood is rare, our wonderful savior can make thousands of serums to turn any vampire rabid. We've already sacrificed one but we need one more for enough for entire vampire population. While you two are here, you aren't going anywhere." Soyeon kept a syringe behind her back, ready to inject them with that very toxic serum.

"Your brother was our very first test subject congratulations, you're next." Soyeon was about to inject Chan with the serum but Felix instantly tackled her, his eyes glowing red in anger.

"Give us the antidote!" Felix's fangs popping out in display as he demanded.

"Get off of me! Or I'll report you to the council! They'll take you away like before and make sure you never see the outside ever again!" Soyeon threatened watching Felix remember everything from his fault to killing another vampire.

Soyeon's lips pulled a devilish smirk, kicking Felix right off of him.

"You'll never win, you two should've never disobeyed me, I would've shared my future with you but Chan your betrayal was unforgivable." Soyeon then turned around to face the older vampire but was immediately struck with fear.

"You are the one who betrayed me way to many times. You cheated on me multiple times but now you're messing with my family and now I'm putting and end into this, an end into you." Chan pierced a long steak a wood straight into her dark clouded heart.

"No!" She viciously pulled the steak out of her chest, quickly she was begging to fade into the unknown of the after life. "I'm supposed to live! Live my dream! Become head of the council! I hate you Chan, you ruined my life! But . . . I did loved you once you asshole." Her body was then faded into nothingness, her existence nothing but a memory.