Ch.6

Jisung was over at Changbin's apartment which to his surprise wasn't to far from his.

"Haven't you been to a party before?"  Changbin questioned while checking himself out in the mirror.

"No, My childhood was mostly stuck at home or in a hospital. And never had real friends too go and have fun with." Jisung was sitting on Changbin's bed, waiting for the older to be done getting ready.

"That sounds like a pain to live with. So no friends at all?" Changbin turns around to face the younger.

"Well I thought they were my friends but were only being fake. Wow, I'm a loser." Jisung tried to lighten up the mood with an awkward laugh.

"I don't think you're a loser, people can just be fucking assholes." Changbin felt bad for the younger. "Hey after the party let's grab a bite of pizza if we're not fucking drunk out of our minds." He let out a chuckle.

"I won't be drinking but yeah. I'm down for that." Jisung gave a bright smile, maybe not all people are so bad.

After they chatted for a bit they agreed on finally leaving right as the sun set.

It took them quite a bit to get to where the party was being held. Finding themselves not to far away from the city but up on the hills where all the filthy rich lived.

"How did your friend hear about this party?" Jisung asked while they pull up to a huge mansion with a fountain at the entrance.

"I guess he's friends with the owner. Oh, um . . ." Changbin paused once the car was parked. "I promise not to totally ditch you and run off with him. If you get anyway uncomfortable just tell me and we'll leave." Changbin felt a little guilty for bringing Jisung along and be third wheeling.

"Thanks hyung. I'll will." Jisung warmly smiled, knowing he wasn't going to tell him. He would feel guilty to ruin Changbin's fun.

"Good! Now let's go find this little cutie." Changbin got out of the car with Jisung following along.

Jisung was now getting nervous the closer he got, getting an odd feeling in his stomach.

The music was blasting through the speakers, loud enough where no one could hear themselves talk. Everyone gathered in what appears to be the living room was dancing their asses off as the lights dimmed to a red hue through out almost the whole house.

Once Jisung stepped in his eyes had to quickly adjust to sudden change in lighting which bothered him.

The two got a few stares, stares that made them uncomfortable but Changbin quickly brushed it off.

"Binnie! You made it!" A boy that appeared to be their age ran up to the older boy with a bright glowing smile.

"Of course! I'm trying to get every excuse just to see you!" Changbin was thankful for the red lighting.

"You're always so sweet! Oh! I forgot you brought a friend! Here I'll take you guys upstairs where it's not super loud!" The boy giggled, grabbing Changbin's hand and happily guided them up to the third floor.

He took them both to a more quiet area and the lights were normal.

"Wow . . . You look beautiful in this lighting." Changbin spoke without thinking, staring in aw at the freckled boy.

The boy shyly looked away from Changbin, his cheeks flushed red.

Jisung was now understanding how third wheeling felt, he heavily sighed, making himself known to the love birds.

"Oh sorry! Felix, this is my friend Han Jisung. Jisung this Lee Felix, the guy I told you about." Changbin introduced the two with his cheeks slightly pink.