Ch.11

"I'm not here to see Felix. I came to see if you could help me with a project of mine." Hyunjin nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh, umm. Yeah I guess I can help you." He invited the taller in, as this was only their second encounter.

"Thanks, I have an art project. I have to do a portrait of someone. Are you okay if I draw you?" Hyunjin smiled with innocence.

Chan shyly rubbed the back of his neck along with a shy chuckle. "Uhm, I don't think I'm model material for this."

Hyunjin loved this shy side the older was perceiving as.

"In my eyes you are." Hyunjin leaned down to Chan's level, leading for the latter to blush. "Let's start, shall we?"

"You're just going to flirt with a guy you don't know?" Chan caught the taller's attention, making his way to his bed.

"I mean I don't see why not? Unless it makes you uncomfortable then I'll stop." Hyunjin's flirtatious side quickly panicked as he didn't want the older to hate him.

Chan chuckled.

"It doesn't make me uncomfortable, talk to me how you'll like." Chan pulled the taller by his collar, their two faces centimeters apart.

Hyunjin was quite shocked by the older's seducing voice. A smirk now played at his lips.

"Let's save the talking for later." Hyunjin's fingers feathered Chan's soft lips, locking his beautiful piercing gaze with the latter.

Chan took note on those eyes, he found it quite attractive.

Hyunjin began his rough sketch of the older. So it wouldn't be quite awkward he let the older watch some tv for some entertainment while Hyunjin focused on every feature.

Chan of course felt his stare but tried to pay no mind to it. He felt a little shy since no one's done a professional portrait of him.

While the younger's eyes were focused on the details on the canvas Chan looked his way. All though he's hundreds of years old, usually would have his guard up from always being attacked by something and always worrying for his brothers, he felt at ease by Hyunjin's presence. He didn't know him but his aura was quite calming spite his flirtatious and loud dramatic side he's seen.

But a frown was worn.

After a bit Hyunjin was already finished with the sketch and chatting with Chan, wanting to know more about the older vampire.

But didn't last to long as they heard the front door opening and closing. Hyunjin's eyes widen.

He then checks his phone, noticing a text message from Jisung about ten minutes prior.

"I gotta hide!" Hyunjin whispered yelled, scrambling around Chan's bedroom.

"Why?" Chan confusingly asked.

"I'm not trying to get murdered!" Hyunjin definitely wasn't expecting Minho to be home already.

"Oh that must be Minho. Just jump out the window." Chan was going to get up and open the window til Hyunjin quickly shut himself in the closet.

Chan quietly chuckled at the younger.

"Chan! I'm home!" Minho barges in the older's room, plopping down on his back on Chan's bed.

"I figured, is everything okay?" Chan noticed how frustrated Minho looked.

"I went to have lunch with Jisung." Minho kept his stare towards the ceiling. "He's exactly like him, down to how he eats, talks, acts, they even have the same name!" He frustratedly covered his face with his palms.

"Do you think he was reincarnated? It would make sense for everything." Chan suggested,seeing the pain in his eyes.

"If he really was then why isn't he a vampire?" Minho heavily sighed, finding out once he first met with said boy years ago.

Vampires can either be turned into by another or reincarnated from being murdered as a human.

Chan looks at the closet, remembering Minho's traumatic event years ago. Hyunjin only being 220 years old, leaving enough time for him to be reincarnated.

"You have a point. There might be an explanation though." Chan hoped there was some hope for Minho.

"What if the council has something do with this?" An idea popped in Minho's head.

"They don't have the power to do anything in this situation. But you better stay out of anymore trouble because they already hate your guts." The older crossed his arms.

Minho rolled his eyes in response.

A slight noise coming from the closet caught his attention.

Chan watched him head towards the closet, before he could stop him he opens it.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Minho gave an expressionless tired look while he looked down at the taller crouching in the closet.

"I—."

Before the younger could speak Chan stepped in.

"I agreed to help him with a school project, he means no harm." Chan knew Minho wouldn't go easy on the boy in the closet.

"Really? Him? Out of everyone?" Minho scrunched his eyebrows. "Chan, he—."

Chan quickly cut him off after taking a deep breath.

"I understand your trauma, but you need to understand his present self is not the one who did the crime. Of what I heard he's Jisung's friend, I'm sure Jisung wouldn't want you harassing him." He attempted to calm the him down before something breaks.

Minho scowled in response.

"You're lucky your my brothers and Jisung's friend because if you weren't, you would've been stuffed in the air-fryer." He coldly spoke before storming out of the room.

"Why is he so angry all the time?" Hyunjin scuffed, picking himself up from the ground.

"Well you heard everything, pure vampires are only reincarnations. Your past self killed his ex." Chan had sadness in his tone.

"And Jisung is a reincarnation?"

"That's what I think even though he is human."

~~~

A/n: I don't even know what this is. Lately feeling so drained. I want to write so bad but everything has been so ughhhh in my head heh. Sorry. Definitely need to stop using Chan's lives as a "therapy" thing, Heard was unhealthy, but it really does help he's my comfort cause ya girl is not mentally ok🤪.

HEY on a brighter note!!! STRAY KIDS BE HAVING A WORLD TOUR OMG!!! If I don't go I'm pulling a txt 🕳🚗💨. Driving off a ducking cliff! Who needs college right? Totally responsible with money🧍🏻‍♀️.

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day you lovely readers!!! ~ 💜💜