Chapter 27: Busting out of prison for the billionth time

Start from the beginning

"What the.... poison us?" Daphne softly said.

"Of course they would do that, I mean they never trusted us in the first place." Nerida smacked her face and rolled her eyes.

"That's why there were so many shinobi's spying on us." Kanari mumbled. She is young so is a bit naive about things.

"Anyways enough chit chatting we need to get out of here before-"

  "Before what Nerida?" A voice suddenly spoke.

  Nerida shielded Kanari behind her and Daphne went on guard, they saw Kakashi looming upon them.

"I will ask you again, before what?" Kakashi repeated more harshly.

"Before more people comes here and tell us the most boring and basic insults over and over again." Nerida said with a smirk, irritating Kakashi.

"You're smiling as if you don't regret choking that man almost to death." Kakashi remarked as he stepped closer to the cell.

"What are you here for copy-cat ninja, to kill us?" Daphne growled.

  "No, we're not here to kill you both." Zabuza appeared out of nowhere standed right next to Kakashi and crossed his arms.

  "No? Then what are you here for?" Nerida glared taking a step back, so the fire's light wouldn't spot Kanari.

  "An explanation." The two shinobis said in sync.

  Nerida scoffed and shooed them, "There is no explanation, I just unintentionally almost choked a man to death so now I am paying the price for my actions with poison right?"

  Kakashi gripped the metal bars tigher, "Who are you really?"

  Then the fire glared at Nerida and her eyes glowed into a bright sea blue, and her pupils turned into slits for an instant, catching Zabuza and Kakashi off guard.

  "What are you?" Zabuza asked gripping his sword.

  "A child." Nerida shrugged, at the same time Daphne slapped her hand on her face.

   "Ν, δεν είναι ώρα για σαρκασμό!" Daphne whispered/yelled at Nerida.

(Translation: N, this is no time for sarcasm!)

  "Αλλά είναι διασκεδαστικό να παρακολουθείς τις αντιδράσεις τους..."

(Translation: But it's fun watching their reactions though.)

   Zabuza suddenly slammed his fists on the metal bars, but Nerida nor Daphne flinched but Kanari did and made a small squeak then quickly clasped her hand on her mouth.

  Kakashi heard the slight sound and tried to look around the cell but there was no one other than Daphne and Nerida.

  Suddenly a sword cut through the metal bars and the hard metal fell infront of the two shinobis shocking them.

  "That sword..." Daphne mumbled and then looked around and saw a bat with deep ruby irises.

  "Draven." Nerida looked at the the vampire who transformed back into his regular form. Kakashi and Zabuza took their weapons out, and got ready to fight.

"You talk too much Alanis, I know you could've gotten out of that cell ages ago." Draven boredly said and transformed back into his normal humanoid form.

  "I just wanted to toy with them a little, after all it bought us some time." Nerida shrugged and then her eyes turned the same bright sea blue, Kakashi and Zabuza tried to move but they felt as if they were frozen, they felt their body temperature decrease each second. Daphne used her magic to bend the metal, melting it a bit and then rapped it around the two frozen shinobis.

"Nerida, why are you doing this?" Kakashi asked as he tried to break free.

Nerida just looked at him for a few seconds and then walked up to the two shinobis.

"I have some important matters to attend. Don't worry it doesn't involve the village or others. You guys aren't important anyways." Nerida simply said.

"Y'know you can come out right. We know you're a clone copy cat." Daphne comanded.

"You too cow print." Draven said looking at the end of the hall.

  'Kakashi' poofed into smoke and 'Zabuza' melted into a puddle of water. The real Kakashi and Zabuza revealed themselves and silence took over them.

  "Ma... I just wanted a nice cup of tea but I didn't know that one of my students would end up in prison at this age." Kakashi smiled, but the vampire and the two fairies know that it wasn't a genuine smile.

   "Eh, this isn't my first time anyway." Nerida smirked.

   "Enough talking, let's just get this over with and get the hell outta here." Draven tracted his claws out and Daphne had a golden dragon swirling around her arms with a smile.

Nerida closed her eyes and then opened them again as ice started to form around them.

  "Begin." 

    to be continued...

preview of next chapter:

"Are you a fairy?"

"What?" Nerida looked at her ghost companions in disbelief. She looked around and saw they were all staring at her. Nerida shot a look at Izuna and Madara but they shook their head.

  Nerida clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, crap....