Chapter 26: Slow unraverling secrets

Nerida's POV

    Eleanor Delancy Ashtson, Oh how the fuck could I forget her. She was an infamous mage known all across the dimensions as the 'Psychotic Flame'. She was called that because she would slowly torture and kill her victims with fire spells and burning them alive until they are nothing but dark ashes. She was first discovered of her crimes was because of an ex of her's who found out about her murders and caught her laughing at a child who was covered in flames, burning from head to toe in an old shack.

He tried to tell the authorities but it was too late, before he could leave the shack his head was decapitated by Eleanor. After his death she was able to blame someone else for the deaths and she was able to take all of his money. Since then her kill count before she was sent to the torture prisons... it was estimated around 10-20 thousand people. But I know that she tortured and killed more people.

But that's not the scary part. The scarriest part is that she is insane to the core, insane since birth. She started killing since five years old after she witnessed someone being burned alive and she said quote "After seeing that pitiful child burned into ashes, I felt the thrill, the excitment, true happiness."  No matter what punishment she recives she would gladly accept it and doesn't even feel remorse of regret of what she did. Not even death can be the ultimate punishment.

This psychotic arrogant bitch,

was the reason why I lost my wings in the past.

Third person POV

Eleanor looked at Nerida with glee and purple flames started to form around her and then started to laugh and then she started to scratch her skin till the point some of it was scratched off and it stucked to her fingernails, blood dripped down to the frozen surface, staining it crimson red.

'Impossible, how does she have her powers?! Didn't father take her powers away?' Nerida thought and she started to tremble. But then shook off the fear out of her and kept her guard up.

Nerida transformed into her magic winx form and summoned aquatic plasma around her and glared at her without saying a word.

Eleanor tilted her head in surprise, "Eh~, you got your wings back? I'm certain that the last time we fought, I teared them off of your body and burned them..."

"Well, as you can see I'm still flying." Nerida said.

Eleanor smiled, showing her sharp teeth, "I see you've changed, that's no fun~. The old you was so naive, so pure, so innocent that I could break in one swipe."

Nerida tilted her head to the side, copying her psychotic smile, "Oh~? Hmm, I wonder.... can you do that now, I mean you lost to me in one of the most stupidest way."

Annoyed, Eleanor smiled as veins started to form around her face, "Darkar's Fury!" and then sent a blast of purple flames that takes form of a furious pheonix, with a psychotic grin Eleanor also started to conjure another spell that is more deadler than the last. The Nymph used an ice shield and the glass shattered in an instant. Nerida quickly flew up and she started to tremble a little.

'Her power has gotten a lot more stronger than the last time I fought her. Her flames are more powerful and dark.' Nerida thought, and closed her eyes to concentrate.

"Charmix!" Nerida yelled out as her shell charm popped out on the middle of her chest and a litlle pink shell purse appeared with pearls.

Nerida then raised her hands up to her side as blue serpent slowly formed around her body.

"Plasma scales!" Small sharp blue scales aimed at Eleanor who easily deflected it and now it was aimed towards Nerida and pierced right through her.

Blood splatered on the ice bellow and only Eleanor's laughter could be heard.