Chapter 5: Oh great... its the closest perv

Nerida's POV

I was heading to the academy, while the ghost kages were behind me, while I was reading a normal human book that was about thrillers and mysteries.

"Nerida... look ou-" Hashirama whispered at me but I didn't. I was so focused on my book that suddenly the I hit my head on the huge electric pole.

"Fucking shit, that really hurts."

"I told you to look up didn't I?"

"Whatever." I said.

When we arrived at the academy. I felt a throbing pain in her chest where my heart was. Then I heard voices that were taunting me.

It felt like my heart was on fire and that someone pierce an arrow through it.

"Nerida, NERIDA!" Minato shouted witb concern in his eyes.

"Are you alright?" Hashirama asked.

"I'm fine, it's fine." I tried ton shrugged it off and entered the academy. Ignoring the terrible feeling that churned my stomach.

When we went into the classroom all eyes were on me. And for some reason all the boy's faces were red, and some girls were glaring at me.

The fuck did I do?

Shikamaru's POV

I was talking to choji and the other boys, then N came into the classroom. I swear, I had never blushed this hard for a girl.

She was wearing a white and blue outfit with her star necklace, and her white and blue hair gracefuly flowing, her highlights were beautiful, and her blue eyes made it stand out, and holy shit, her waist is tiny, and I felt like was having a nose bleed. And she was wearing a long white pair of gloves that most of it was covered from her sleeves.

  When I turned around I saw shino, and the rest of the boys in the classroom were blushing, then kiba whispered "Damm.... she's hottest girl I've ever seen....." he wasn't wrong. 'Troublesome woman....'

Sasuke's POV

I was minding my own business until the door opened, and the sight was..... breathtaking, Nerida was beautiful, i laid eyes in her when she fought thise idiot wannabes when she girat arived Konoha and I was interested, very interested... not because of her looks.

But it's the fact that she doesn't fangirl or stalk me like some girls do, and she's not annoying. Hell, she did throw insults at me and everyone, but what intrigued me was the fact that she didn't care that they thought of her and did what she wanted to do and her sassy, snarky attitude.

I felt blood rising to my face, and I almost had a slight nosebleed, 'Dammit, Nerida.... what are you doing to me.'

Then the dobe was also looking at her, his cheeks were bright red, "N good morning!"

Then she looked at him and then walked over to him.

I glared at Naruto, 'Hn... why does he always get her attention...' But before she could sit next to Naruto, I grabbed her arm and whispered, "Sit next to me, I would rather have you sit next to me than the other girls." She gave me a weird look, then she sighed."Fine, you're gonna keep bugging me anyways." and sat next to me reading some sort of book.

She gelt cold to the touch even though she was wearing long sleeves.

I felt multiple glares coming through different directions of the classroom. "Tch..."

'She's mine....'

Nerida's POV

For some reason, sasuke wanted me to sit with him even though I didn't want to he was gonna keep pestering me until I said yes. I don't have the energy to deal with that early in the morning. Yea, it was very unusual of him, and I felt people glaring at him.