The red tyrant ch 10. An unbirthday apology disaster

Start from the beginning

Y/n sat there wide eyed. Then she smiles and laughs. "I never thought my fantasies would come true, although I'm surprised  I  didn't feel that collar next to me at all.." She says, smirking about her situation. (Two cute guys in my bed?, sign me up.) She thought.

Deuce tilted his head. "Um what Fantasies may I ask?" He asked a little clueless. Y/n ignores the Question and gets out of bed. "Come on boys, put on your Blazers, the party is today, so we better get moving."
"She didn't Answer the question." Ace says with a deadpan expression on his face.

Y/n grabs her uniform and turns to Ace and Deuce. "Can you two leave while I put on my uniform? As much as I love you two, I don't want you watching me put on clothes."

Ace gives his usual devilish smirk. "Guess that's not a part of your Fantasies huh- Ow!" Y/n threw a box of perfume she hadn't opened yet at Ace's head. He rubs the pained spot annoyed with the punishment.

"Get out!" She yells while pointing towards the door. "Okay okay we're going ace complains" Both boys leave, and she started to get dressed. She put on her school uniform and brushed her hair, she also put on the perfume she threw at Ace.  She went downstairs to greet the boys but also found a new friend in her house.

"Oh hey Y/n looks like we have a visitor." Deuce says while pointing at Cater. Cay Cay runs up to y/n and hugs her. "Good mooorning! Y/N-Chan! I've been waiting to see you all morning." He says cheerfully, while nuzzling his cheek with hers.

"Oh hey Cater good morning to you too." Y/n hugs the ginger back with her own smile. Cater let's go after a few seconds and looks over the three first years. "Did you all enjoy your sleepover? Did you bond over pillow fights and card games?" He asked excited to hear about their sleepover.

Ace smiled and greeted his fellow ginger. "Good morning, Cater. We did play some cards, yeah we played some Games from y/n's world, a video game called just dance, she won every time." He responds. "And I still couldn't get anywhere past two stars!" Grim  Grim complains while crossing his furry arms.

Deuce smirks "Let's just say Grim isn't the best dancer here."  Cater laughs thinking about Grim dancing he then stops after realizing why he's here. 'Well, you should get one of the tarts we made yesterday and go apologize to Riddle. And you should probably hurry, because after the trouble yesterday, we're a little short-handed." The first years looked at each other confused before turning their attention to Cater. "What does that mean?" Ace asks.

Cater just laughs it off why patting Ace's back. "Don't worry. I've totes got it under control. Anyway, off to the party we go!" Cater was the first to leave, the first years followed him all the way to Heartslabyul

Heartslabyul

No matter how many she comes here y/n couldn't help but admire the roses. Y/n sighs at the beauty of the garden, loving the aesthetic the garden had. Ace was focused on other things with his hands on his hips. He stood proudly.

"All right, so I'll hand over the tart and say I'm sorry, then-" He was cut off by A cater clone running up to the crew. "Hey, it's about time I got back! Good to see me oh and Y/n is here!" Cater B says while Waving hello. The Cater next to deuce smirks while shoots fingers guns  at the copy "And me! Looking good as always, me!" He said.

"Bwuh?!" The first years cry in unison. Deuce stared in shock. "Th-there're two Caters?!" He stutters. "Are you guys identical twins?!" Ace asks. Y/n picks up Grim and holds him like a gun. "WHICH ONE DO I SHOOT!"

Cater puts his hands up defensively" Wait let me explain! I'm not a twin, I only have sisters. What I DO have is my signature spell, Split Card. It lets me make magic duplicates of myself!"