2;

"I want you to take Beomgyu to your class" Mr Min demanded with a serious expression.

"Tell Mr Jung that its a useless, cheap package sent by me"

Scoffing, Beomgyu rolled his eyes and turned around, not bothering to wait for Taehyun who immediately rushed towards the elder.

Mr Min sent Taehyun a pitiful look, knowing what an actual pain in the ass Beomgyu was and he hoped Taehyun wouldn't have to face that side of Beomgyu. Thinking about it, he probably shouldn't have sent Beomgyu to Taehyun's class but oh well, what's done is done.

"Wait up!" Taehyun shouted but was ignored by Beomgyu who continued to walk and had no intention of slowing down. Thankfully, Taehyun managed to catch up to him.

The entire walk with Beomgyu was awkward and silent, Taehyun not being able to form words as the man he adores the most was standing right in front of him.

"Are you going to keep staring?" Beomgyu suddenly spoke up, startling Taehyun who immediately composed himself before shaking his head. His cover was blown! Abort abort!

"What's your name?" Beomgyu attempted to make conversation.

"My name's Taehyun"

"Beomgyu" he replied while extending his hand, waiting for Taehyun to shake it.

I already know, Taehyun thought

Like any other lovesick fool, Taehyun could not and definitely would not resist the chance to make skinship with Beomgyu so he immediately shook his hand.

"What class are you bringing me to" Beomgyu asked as he continued to walk side by side with Taehyun, unsure of which class to stop at

"I take dance classes so you're probably going to have to join that"

Beomgyu nodded his head, "I don't mind".

Taehyun only flashed a smile as a response before they arrived at the dance class shortly after.

"AHHH THERE'S MY PRIZE POSSESION!!" A blonde, short-haired woman called out and immediately engulfed Taehyun into a hug.

"Lisa!! Not right now!"

Lisa was one of the dance instructors at Jinhit University. A really feared one at that.

Taehyun however, didn't fear her. He was the only one who's never got to see the scary side of Lisa. While the other students referred to her as mentor Lisa, he referred to her just by her name and she was okay with it.

It probably had something to do with Taehyun's natural ability at dancing which never required Lisa to scold or yell at him. In her eyes, Taehyun was a dance prodigy.

However, he had one lack in his dancing but it was only when he was required to have a partner. Lisa mentioned a few times that she could not feel the connection between Taehyun and his partners and it ruins the vibe of the dance.

Even when Taehyun has won first place in every solo dance competition there is, he had never been able to win first place in dance competitions that required having a partner. He always came in second after Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was a whole different story. He had never participated in any solo dance competitions because he "pities" the other contestants thus letting them have their spotlight and Taehyun was grateful for that.

He knew that he could never stand a chance against Yeonjun so he was glad that Yeonjun never joined the solo dance competitions. But in a way, it also made him feel worse because he knew that that was partly why Beomgyu liked him so much.