5;

Everyone continued chit chatting and Taehyun was gradually getting more and more comfortable with them. Other than the times where Taehyun made a joke and nobody laughed, he actually enjoyed listening to their conversations.

However, they were people he didn't expect. They were all, what you would call, "trouble makers".

Yeonjun apparently trashed the principal's house with toilet paper because he knew the principle would never suspect him as the culprit. Jay and Jungwon possess access to every one of the school students' secrets, to be used as blackmail whenever the time's right.

Soobin however, wouldn't tell what he did. He claimed that it was apart of his past and that he would never repeat it again.

Although Taehyun was enjoying their company, Taehyun knew what was right and what was wrong. He was glad that Soobin was somewhat remorseful and had a heart because it gave him a reason to stay in the friend group. But lets not lie, even if Soobin was equally as bad as the rest, he'd still justify and find a reason to stay in the friend group.

What shocked him the most was Beomgyu, who confessed that he's too much of a partier, specifically at clubs and sorority parties. Although that didn't sound as bad as the other guys' confessions, it still changed his whole perspective of Beomgyu, not in a bad way of course. He just didn't think Beomgyu would be the type to do such thing.

"So Taehyun, any rebellious stories you want to share?" Taehyun was shaken out of his train of thoughts when Beomgyu suddenly reached out to touch his hand.

Taehyun was blushing too much at the physical contact that he completely forgot that Beomgyu had asked him a question, one that determined his "cool" status.

Did he have anything interesting to share? Not that anything interesting comes out of constantly locking himself in his room to study.

Well, he did eat Hueningkai's favourite snack stash and blamed it on ants once..

No! That isn't whack enough

That's when Taehyun started mentally pissing himself, he had no clue what to tell his friends at the table. Should he lie?

Here goes nothing..

"W-Well I burned down this old man's house that's right around the corner of my house"

Taehyun you idiot

He attempted to specify on the location because he thought that it'd seem more believable, completely oblivious to the situation he put himself in.

"Woah" Beomgyu was amazed, tugging at Yeonjun to show what great of a friend he just made.

Yeonjun however, wasn't buying it.

"Show us the house you burnt"

And that's when Taehyun knew, he fucked up.

"U-Uh.. I-I'm not allowed to go there anymore"

"Well its fine then, just tell us the location and we'll see it for ourselves"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Taehyun was mentally slapping himself for setting himself up like this. Should he just confess that he lied? No! Beomgyu wouldn't think of him as cool and he wouldn't get a chance with him!

Not that he even had a chance in the first place.

However, it seemed like the lord and saviour was on his side as Beomgyu quickly changed the topic upon seeing Taehyun's distressed state.

"Aish! He'll show us when he wants to!"

If Taehyun liked Beomgyu a lot before, he definitely liked him an infinite lot more now.