4;

Class went like a breeze for Taehyun today. Science was not a pain in the ass today as compared to the other days where Taehyun wished he had a scalp made of steel for him to harshly tug at.

In addition to that, he stumbled upon Beomgyu on the way to dance class and made sure to enthusiastically wave at the latter, causing the ravenette to rub his neck at the sight of an excited Taehyun, confused as to why he was that cheery at 9:00 am in the morning.

"Hey Taehyun" Beomgyu greeted the redhead, "escort me to class?"

"Sure thing!!"

The two walked side by side, engulfed in a silence which Taehyun was determined to overcome as he tried to remember the topics he googled pertaining to "How To Talk To Your Crush" and "What To Talk To Your Crush About".

He really was that far gone.

"So.... Beomgyu.." Beomgyu instantly turned to look over at Taehyun who looked like he was having diarrhea when trying to finish his question.

"What's your favourite colour?"

Beomgyu's brows scrunched in
confusion at the redhead's random question.

"Uh.. why so suddenly?" Beomgyu laughed which caused the latter to tint red in embarrassment.

"J-Just curious is all" Fuck, Taehyung mentally cursed as the google article from some shady website didn't really help him improve his game.

"Hmm well" Beomgyu started to ponder. His eyes raked Taehyun up and down as he prepared his answer that had Taehyung squirming in anticipation.

"I would say my favourite colour is red, do you want to know why?" Taehyun gulped before nodding.

"Firstly, you have this beautiful red hair that I can just distinguish from a huge crowd, not just because its bright and pretty but also because its styled in such a way that people can't take their eyes of it"

Taehyun's blood rushed to his cheeks at the compliment.

"Secondly, whenever you embarrass yourself, your cheeks tint this cute red, just like right now, and it makes me want to squish them"

Beomgyu inched closer as Taehyung stayed frozen in his spot, unsure of what to respond to towards Beomgyu's compliments.

"Last but not least" Beomgyu slowly leaned into Taehyun's ear, breath fanning his sensitive ear that tinted red just like previously mentioned.

He whispered, "I like red..."

"Because Yeonjun likes it as well"

+×+

"Stretch your legs a little wider" Lisa criticised as she eyed Beomgyu warily.

"C'mon is that the best you can do? Even an infant could outdo you, what a shame"

Beomgyu just sighed in annoyance before flipping her off, provoking a smirk that tugged on her lips at his suffering.

"Y-You guys.. Lets take it slow okay" Taehyun suggested as he couldn't handle the tension any longer. "Lisa, its fine I'll teach Beomgyu the steps.. I think Hobi hyung needs you at the back so go see him for a while"