6;

Friday came and Taehyun still had not come up with any idea. He had spent the last few days trying to come up with literally anything but to no avail. He was sure that he'd have to confess the truth to Beomgyu and he's already pictured the outcome of that. Beomgyu will laugh at his face and tell his other friends and they'll laugh at him too. He's sure of it.

"Hyuka help me" Taehyun cried in his pillow with his voice muffled, Hueningkai just sighing at his best friend's state.

"Just tell him Hyun.. I'm sure he'll underst--"

"He's literally one of the cool dudes" Taehyun cried louder. "What makes you think that he won't just laugh at my face"

"Even if he does, so what? At least you'll have it figured out that he's a dick"

Taehyun knew that Hueningkai was right. At least he'll know what type of person Beomgyu is and hopefully lose feelings for the ravenette. But a big part of him doesn't want to move on from Beomgyu.

Hell, admiring Beomgyu was the only thing that kept him in a constant state of peace and comfort. Even after promising himself to never fall in love again after what had happened with his previous relationship, he still managed to fall in love with Beomgyu.

And he took that as a sign that the universe clearly wants him to fall in love!

For what reason you may ask? That, he doesn't know.

But what he does know is that admiring Beomgyu has been the most effective coping mechanism to Taehyun. It was an easy escape from reality, his problems would dissipate and his mind would solely just revolve around Beomgyu. Well technically, the fantasy-version of Beomgyu but that part isn't important— or is it?

And the last thing he'd want is for this, his pure source of endorphins, to cause him heartbreak the same way his previous relationship did.

But alas, Taehyun knew what was right and what had to be done.

"F-Fine.. I'll just tell him the truth" Taehyun sighed and Hueningkai immediately engulfed the latter in a hug.

"I'm super proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone. I know you like him but this is for the best, okay?" Taehyun only gave a faint nod as a response before going over to his bag to pack some stuff.

"I uh have dance class right now so maybe I can tell Beomgyu there" Hueningkai nodded and sent thumbs up Taehyun's way, attempting to lighten the red head's mood.

"Fill me in on the deets later yea!"

+×+

The dance class was 2 minutes away from where Taehyun was walking and nervousness took over him completely as his anxiety rose with every step he took. Fuck.. He completely underestimated how scary it was to have to confess the true story to Beomgyu. Well, there's no turning back now since the turn he made caused him to arrive at his destination.

With a deep breath, he slowly stepped foot inside the room. He was greeted at the entrance by Mr Jung but that wasn't his main focus. From the corner of his eye, he could see Beomgyu waiting for him by one of the doors to the dance studios. He gulped as he tried to mentally prepare himself. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

"Hey.." Taehyun attempted to speak but was interrupted by Beomgyu who harshy tugged him inside the studio.

"Later, don't forget." Beomgyu whispered and Taehyun just nervously rubbed the back of his head.

"Look, Beomgyu I--" Taehyun was interrupted when Lisa suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"What are you guys doing here! You should be practicing!"