1.0

1.0 - demons

•

"So, what are we doing again?" Nox huffed annoyingly at the werewolf who had showed up to her grandma's mansion unannounced, interrupting her, mid hair-dying.

"I'm going to steal Isaac's memories," Peter smirked as he walked ahead of her.

"And I'm kidnapped to watch you potentially kill him?"

He turned, tilting his head and speaking in a 'duh' manner, "No, you're coming so their hatred wouldn't be concentrated on me."

As they approached the huge metal door, Peter stopped in his tracks clearly able to hear Derek and Isaac's conversation through the door.

He pushed the door open, Nox rolling her eyes as she followed closely behind him.

"Boys," Peter started, "Fyi, yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. So, I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face."

"We don't like you," Derek replied nonchalantly immediately shutting whatever dramatic scene Peter thought he was pulling, off.

"Now shut up and help us," he continued, standing up.

"Fair enough," Peter responded taking his claws out.

"Hey, you weren't invited," Isaac complained referring to Nox, "and your hair is half blue."

"Yeah, I was peacefully dying my hair until someone interrupted me and forced me here," Nox huffed, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, whatever, can we get this done," Peter proceeded.

Nox took a step back as she watched Peter dig his sharp claws into Isaac's neck, watching Isaac grunt and clench in pain causing Derek to stand up in worry.

Nox cringed at the scene, wondering if this really was the only way to get to Isaac's memories. She didn't have the audacity to offer up getting into his mind, knowing that even if she was fully confident she could do it, Derek wouldn't even entertain the thought.

"What did you see?" Derek questioned after Peter pulled his claws out.

"Uh, it was confusing," Peter panted holding his wrist and flexing his palm, "Um, images. Vague shapes."

Throughout the conversation, Peter had said he saw Deucalion in Isaac's memories making them a promise of their death by the next full moon. Which was the next day.

"Okay, at least we figured it out?" Nox shrugged as all three werewolves stressed.

"No, we still don't know where Boyd and Erica are," Derek stated, reminding the group with a worried glare.