We should take this as out sign to fuck off from here. Fast .

I licked my dry lips and whispered "We need to move from here. Quickly" My eyes darting behind Summer and Natalia, my skin prickled with awareness as Summer gave me a funny look "What's wring with you...? " She glanced at Natalia as they both shared a concerned look, I shook my head. I know I'm looking a little unhinged right now, with wide eyes looking around everywhere like madman . 

Alarm bells were ringing hard in my head as  I grabbed both of their arms and started to tug them away "It's silent Summer, not a single fucking sound." I hissed as I looked at the map "We need to follow the route and get out of here" Natalia gulped as started to look around and moved her arm out of my hand and intertwined our fingers "How is there .." Summer trailed off as she started look around before her eyes widened "not a single sound" she whispered the part. 

There wasn't even any wind, it almost felt like we were in a still frame picture. All we coud hear was our breathing.  

"Right, this way" Summer moved to grabbed my hand and looked around for something before she pointed at a tree, that looked almost like it was dying "We need to go there, girls get ready to run" Summer whispered as she shoved the map into her backpack and tightened the straps with her free hand.

A low whistle froze us in our tracks, Natalia and Summers hand gripped mine a tight grip as I slowly looked around for the whistle, my body began to shake as dread started to fill my body. I gulped as Natalia eyes widened and with a shaky finger pointed towards the trees, both me and Summer locked eyes, her eyes full of fear as we both shakily turned our heads around to see what the hell is behind us. 

"chudovishche" (Monster) Natalia whispered behind us, my breathing became uneven as I looked into what look a mass of darkness.

"Tiptoe ...through ...the ...window" I held back a gasp as the deep, eerie voice sang to us, this is something out of a horror film, I can't tell if this is real or not. The voice sounded demented, that was the way to describe this, my heart was beating fast as Summer hand shook in mine "What the fuck" she whispered horrified with what the hell is happening. My voice was stuck in my throat, as I watched in horror as a man  I gulped as my shaky eyes slowly lifted to his face has slowly started to come out from the black mass. 

He was dressed in all black, not an ounce of colour on him. Even if he was, I'm not sure if I would be able to see it. This world looks black and grey.  Stood at a staggering height, my head followed his body as he stood proud and tall. This man, he looked human he had two arms and two legs, my lips quivered but the face. His eyes were pitch black, and I mean there were whites in his eyes the entire thing was black. A wicked smile painted across those lips, and his teeth. They were sharp and jagged, I'm not sure how but I found the energy too but I took a small step back. 

The man let his tongue glide over his sharp teeth and closed his eyes a took a deep breath in, Natalia squeezed my hand tightly as she shakily whispered " nam nuzno bezhat" (we need to run) I couldn't take my eyes off this man, I had a feeling the second we look away is when all hell will break loose. The man let out a grunt as he opened his eyes and let a smile, not a normal smile but one that you send you running for the fucking hills wash over his face. The man did not blink. Before he closed his eyes and after he opened them, not once did he blink. 

My eyes moved from his face to his hands, lord help us. His skin looked white, and I mean like a sheet of paper white, long sharp nails on each finger, his finger tips were black as he used his index finger to put over his lips "by the window, that is where I'll be" my back straightened at the tone of his voice, it was cold and dangerous. Nothing about this man is safe, we need to get away from him fast.