꒰💕꒱ #6

"So finally you decided to tell the truth" Rohan said to Rhea

Both were sitting at the Park.
It's been one hour they're here. And Rhea explained Rohan everything from the starting what she saw and and what she heard from her.

"I'm sorry for the earlier behaviour. I was bounded by her promise which I couldn't break. But later I understand Avni's happiness is only with Kabir. Also Ruhi deserves a better family. Most importantly a full family with her Father, mother, her grandparents also with a great uncle"

Rhea said and looked at his direction on her left side.
Rohan was already looking at her making her lowered her eyes.

"They both deserves each other. They love each other so much that couldn't able to move on from. But the ego is coming between them and overpowering the love. I've seen how he cried in their every special day.  How he mourns for his loss. He still blamed himself for not trusting her enough."

"I've also seen how much Avni got effected whenever she saw something ridiculous news of Kabir. Like he is with Sneha. They can make a perfect couple goal. Etcetera Etcetera. I've seen her struggles. She even refused to live with any of her parents. They used to come to see her whenever she needed them but unfortunately everytime lost their mind and ended up hurting her. When Ruhani was just nine months old she decided to continue her work so that she can give her a better future. If she wanted she can live with her father or mother. Also she can took money from them. But she decided to stay strong and independent. Because whatever happened her life it was all her mistakes and she was ready to sow what she bow. Leaving her dream to become an international super model, she choose to work the 9 to 5 job so that she can spend most of the time with her baby."

Rhea said and with her unknown tears made their way from her eyes.

Rohan wiped her tears and collected her in a warm hug.

Rhea also reciprocate the hug and sobbed.

"You know she is became my inspiration at the end of day. She did a lot for me. Really a lot . Her parents helped me financially so that I can settled. I know I can't give back the same what they did for me. But what I can do is to unite them. And I really want to see my friend happy. She deserves a better life. I know if she get to know that I told you all these she will scold me shout at me. But I'm ready to hear everything if it means to give her happiness."

Rohan smiled hearing her. And a soft corner for this girl already marked in his heart.

After sometime when Rhea felt she was hugging him too long she immediately came out from the hug and wiped her tears.
Red hues covered her cheeks making them flushed.

She murmured a 'sorry' to him and bit her lower lips from preventing the smile.

"Let's do something for them"

Rohan said bringing back her attention and also to lighten up awkwardness.

"Yes. By the way what happened with your sister ? You got emotion that day while telling Ruhani about her?"

"She was died in a car accident."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'm not Kabir's real brother. Mom and Dad adopted me. When I was eleven and my sister was seven our parents brought us Dehradun. One day my sister wanted to visit the mountain roads. It was a chilly night when we four coming home from our tour. And that night because of the wet roads due to heavy raining my father lost the control over the car and the car hit a big tree over there. When I woke up next morning a lady was sitting beside me and caressing my hair. Seeing me woke up she starred kissing all over my face and smiled. I also smiled back at her and later I came to know that my parents died on the spot. I became numb hearing him but I stayed strong because I thought I still had My sister. When I went to meet my sister on another cabin I found a boy near my age standing near  the bed and man in his mid thirties was talking with the doctor. I rushed to my sister and asked her to open her eyes but doctor said she went to coma. I lost my hope of living but three of them hold my hand. They're Kabir and his parents. They brought me to their home and took care of me. They also admitted me to his school. We started living together. Dad was looking after all the expenses for Ruhani, my sister. And I got comfortable with them in no time. Mom asked me to call them mom and dad and Kabir and I became brother and best friend. After one year we got to know Ruhani is no more. And I again lost everything. I started thinking I really became an orphan in every meaning but that day mom slapped me so hard because I called my orphan and she didn't liked it. From that day to now they never let me feel that I'm not their blood."