"Thanking Second Shen." Jennie's lips hooked up to form a smile.

Seeing that Ren Wan Yun at the end still consented to Jennie's idea, Shen Yue only looked at Jennie strangely but Shen Qing fiercely stomped her feet and glared at Jennie before turning away to leave.

In the horse carriage, Shen Qing was deliberately not speaking with Jennie and even though Shen Yue spoke to Jennie, her words to some degree were sounding her out. Jennie was too lazy to deal with her thus she barely said anything. However, Ren Wan Yun who was in high spirits all the way and when she talked to Jennie, it looked very intimate. If it was the usual, most likely Jennie would also admire this kind Second Shen but now seeing this woman, every actions and gestures were ugly and pretentious performances. After seeing such stuff in the Inner Palace, it was enough for her.

Setting off in the morning till the evening, then they finally arrived at the destination, Yang Jing Feng (peak).

Wo Long Temple was located at the halfway mark of Yang Jing Feng. The mountain was high and the valley was deep, if there was a spring nearby, it would be a pleasant scenery as there were flowers and lush foliage everywhere. But it was currently early autumn and the leaves were withering which added a few touches of desolation.

Because Yang Jing Feng was far from the Ding capital, the road to Wo Long Temple was hard to reach and other than the people who head up to offer incense and the especially devoted Furens who come here, normal people would not stay there. When Jennie and the rest alighted from the horse carriage and reached the entrance of Wo Long Temple, they were able to see a young monk sweeping the floor in front of the huge temple. It was extremely peaceful.

"It sure is peaceful here." Shen Yue lightly chuckled.

Shen Qing shrugged her hold and seemed to want to complaint but she suddenly thought about something and restrained herself.

Ren Wan Yun said, "Do not just see that it is peaceful here. One heard that the Buddha here is very effective. When it is time to offer the incense, one must be sincere."

When that young monk saw the oncoming people, he got up and greeted. Other than the house servants that were moving stuff down from the horse carriage, Ren Wan Yun and the rest followed the young monk who was leading the way to the temple.

As one headed into the temple, one would find that Wo Long Temple was sparsely populated. Moreover the temple was spacious which made one feel it empty. If one were to stay during the night, there would be some who would feel afraid.

After seeing the abbot, the abbot directed the few people to the courtyard. Originally the young ladies would each have their own room and they would be close to one another. But when it reached to Jennie's turn, a middle-aged monk beside the abbot said, "Our apologies, there are no more rooms at the south of the pavilion. If young lady does not mind, how about the north of the pavilion?"

Everyone looked at her and Jennie smiled, "Pardon me, but I mind it."

"Fifth Lady." Ren Wan You softly reprimanded, "This is a Buddhist location, it would not accommodate your waywardness."