Chapter 5: " I cant do this. "

Start from the beginning

Tubbo POV:

I panicked.  I didn't bother to eat breakfast I just excused myself from Tommy to the restroom.
I can't do this.
I can't.
Why isn't there a better way to get Ranboo back?!
WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO DO THIS??
WHY DID RANBOO GET TAKEN AWAY, WHY NOT ME!?
WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GO??
WHY -
.
.

" Tubbo? "
.....
" yeah.? "
" Are you ok..?
.
.
.
" I suppose so. Now leave, I need to piss. "
" Ok.. "

I heard footsteps leaving the restroom door as I sat down I the corner of the bathroom, crying my shit out for no reason.

" This is dumb. Why won't Pa just talk or make a deal with the T,V.A ? why do they have to take Ranboo away? "

( HEY YALL, SH PART ⚠ , if you feel uncomfortable with reading sh stuff or just sensitive to these kinds of stuff,  just skip the parts that are highlighted like this:
Hola comostan??? 😱
There will be no more sh when it says " Someone's POV " or when theres different fonts, Thxx!! :P )
.
.
.
I had so many questions that I didn't even bother to notice the cuts that I was giving myself along with the punches I was giving on my face, legs, and arms... there was so much blood.. my body felt numb .. my hands were turning purple.. My body hurts... what was I doing to myself..?
Enough.
I stod up and started to look around, My eyes looked directly at the metal pole that  was helping with keeping the shower curtains stay while we shower. I knew what to do, what I NEEDED to do to get rid of the pain that I was feeling. I yanked the curtains off and there the pole went, bounced off my head to the ground. Ow. It hurted. My head felt lighter than before but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that the pole is finally down. I'm sure I made a ton of noise when the pole fell so that's why I heard Tommy banging on the door, calling for our parents.. how sad..

" On the count of three. . " I told myself, I was out if my mind.
" I'll bang my head against the pole and then on the wall to make sure I don't feel the pain anymore.. "
.
.
1
.
.
2
.
.
3-

TOBY SOOT, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? "

Oh no.

3RD POV:

Wilbur scram as he saw in terror what Tubbo had done to himself. He couldn't even recognize who Tubbo was anymore.
" I guess you caught me.. "
Tubbo said as he feel to the ground, passing out after the situation. Wilbur was quick to grab Tubbo before he hitted his head on the toilet. The only thing Tommy could do is grasp to his dad, crying, as his dad hugged Tommy back.