Chapter 1: Start of The Facade

Comenzar desde el principio

Our story is of one such human, who was not bound by the fates of the world, the one who denied the laws of the world and rejected the rule of Zero. He leads the rebellion against existence itself. This is the story of Naruto N. Uzumaki, who conquered 'The World'.

[ 17 years after The Kyubbi attack ]
We see Danzo has opened a seal on his chest very similar to Deidara and the seal was sucking on his internal energy which put Sasuke and Obito on guard. Obito immediately went towards Sasuke and teleported him on time when the impact happened and a large black sphere appeared on the bridge consuming every matter inside. Only the blast subsided not even blood drops were left. Both Obito and Sasuke were contempt that their part of revenge was complete but this was far from the truth as Danzo had previously set up a summoning array where he reverse summoned himself.

At another location,
Danzo appeared in a puff of smoke, his appearance was very grave since he lost Shishui's eye and his Artificially developed arm and was bleeding profusely from his shoulder but he was confident that he would live.

"Damn brats, pushing me to the edge, first the cursed Uzumaki and now these Uchihas. They think I will die easily but they are far from reality. I will come back. And I will put them under my control once again.", cursed Danzo.

Tap, clank, tap, clank.

Danzo: "Who is there?"

???: "Tsk. Danzo I told you once that you should always step on the stone that can take your weight otherwise you will slip from the surface"

A figure wearing black Shinobi pants, a completely black jacket with an anbu mask in his hand and a curved beautiful katana on the other hand was seen. His face's signature feature was his bright blonde hair, red-slitted pupils and deep whisker-like marks on each cheek. Naruto Uzumaki with a bloody Katana and a crazy smile on his face came in face to face with his victim.

Danzo: "You, why are you here and where are my Anbus."

Naruto: "Can't you guess from this."

Danzo focused on his blood-dripping Katana and connected the dots. His anbu has been killed by the most soft-hearted ninja from Konoha. He was one of the few who knew that it was not his true personality. In fact, in terms of cruelty, even Orochimaru was incomparable to him. His strength put even-tailed beasts to shame but Danzo never knew about his intellect and always thought that he was two steps ahead of the brat but even that belief came crumbling down.

Danzo: "How do you even find this place? Not even Hiruzen knew the location and you should be in the Land of Iron according to my plan."

Naruto: "Oh Danzo you were always the most cautious one and most obnoxious to deal with but there was one thing you underestimated about me. You were never two steps ahead of me, rather were dancing in my palm this whole time."

Danzo: "But you were not even in the village for the past three years and your spy could only observe, how could you even alter my plans."

Naruto: "I never told you I was alone in this, Did I?"

Danzo: "But as far as I am concerned you revealed your true nature to only a handful of people in which Hiruzen and Jiraya are dead, Tsunade and her apprentice never took the initiative, the Nara and Aburame brat are too cautious to do anything openly and the Uchiha was out of village. So how did it even affect."

Naruto: "Hmm. Try to remember about the one who always indirectly puts trouble on you."

Danzo: "That pink-haired teammate of yours."

Naruto looked at him like he made a joke for the first time in his life.

Danzo: "But she is not capable enough and Tsunade also didn't manipulate her, so how?"