The End

We were still sitting in the cell, thinking of a way out of here while getting more tired every minute that passed.

Farah's head was on my shoulder as she tried to think of a plan on how we could break out of here.

Suddenly my walkie activated with Price on the line.

Price: Fox, is this your walkie? Answer.

Y/N: Yes Captain, it's me.

Price: Fucking finally. Took me long enough to find you.

Y/N: What's up?

Price: Do not trust Hadir, you hear me? He stole our truck with the masks after he killed the driver.

Y/N: It's a bit too late for that.

Price: Why? What happened?

Y/N: They locked us in a cell and something exploded outside.

Price: Damn, we'll gather troops to come to your help.

Y/N: You want to attack the fortress of the ULF?

Price: Those guys aren't with the ULF, they switched sides some time ago.

Farah snatched the walkie out of my hand and spoke up.

Farah: Captain, it's me, Farah. What do you mean by that? They really switched sides?

Price: Yes, sorry to inform you about that Farah, but your brother was behind the gas attack. He ran over to Hassan's side.

Farah: But...why? How could he!

Price: We don't know why he did that yet, maybe money or manipulation but he stole the truck and filled the crate on it with gas bombs, you're lucky to be still alive.

Farah: We got locked in here, that's why.

Price: He did that on purpose, looks like Hassan wants both of you alive.

Farah: What for?

Price: Public execution perhaps.

Y/N: Of course, great.

Farah: Can you come over here and get us out of this prison?

Price: We'll try to come as fast as possible. We've dug deep into the North and have done quite some progress. The way to the fortress is a long one.

Y/N: And we just have to wait for you to come here and do nothing?

Price: I know how that sounds but it's your only chance of surviving long enough until we arrive.

Y/N: Can't you just send in a squad?

Price: We need everyone over here, we can't afford to send our men away. I promise we'll try to get you as fast as we can.

Farah: We will be waiting captain.

Price: See you guys soon.

Farah: I can't believe this.

She said as she stood up.

Y/N: What?

Farah: My brother casually switching sides, just because he felt like it.

Y/N: I'm sure Hassan made him a good offer.

Farah: I don't care. He could've offered me the world and I still would have declined.

Y/N: You're different from the others.

Farah: Everybody should be like this. We're all fighting for the same cause, liberating Urzikstan from terrorists.