1_19

„Listen up you two, you'll be training with each other a lot from now on. So that you won't be useless if you're on your own."

As BamBam says so, both Mingi and Hwanwoong start to get very confused about a lot of things.

One would be the location, since they've arrived literally at what seems like a mansion and it's not an old one.

Mingi, „BamBam, what are we looking at?"

BamBam, „My house. Though it's more of a training base than anything else."

Hwanwoong, „... I don't understand a lot of this."

BamBam, „Why not, what's the problem?"

Hwanwoong, „Like... why do you live with the gang in the hideout? Why do you all live there when this exists?"

BamBam, „The hideout is more comfortable. Something bought with more money doesn't necessarily make it better. I didn't want this house at all at first but Jeno convinced me to at least give it some use by making it a training base."

Mingi, „This gang... is something else...."

Still baffled and a bit confused the two enter after BamBam, feeling kind of in the wrong place when noticing how high the ceiling is. But then again after a few steps inside it gets somewhat more comfortable and logic, as all they see isn't a luxurious decorated home but instead that a lot of the rooms seem more like a hall for climbing or a fitness center. There even seems to be a ring somewhere in the further rooms.

Hwanwoong, „Never mind, this now feels more casual."

BamBam, „The outside gives off the wrong impression somewhere but we don't care. When Jeno saw the height he decided it would be perfect to train here somewhat freely so we made it like this. It works so we'll take it."

Mingi, „It's also a good choice for winter or when it's raining I guess."

BamBam, „Depends, most of us don't care about the weather."

Hwanwoong, „Hardcore all the way as always..."

Bambam, „This will be the right way to get you two started. Especially you, Hwanwoong. You need to get on Mingi's strength level. While you Mingi need to get on Hwanwoong's agility and reflex level. You two work better as a team than as individuals, which can work too but won't help if you're separated."

Hwanwoong, „Makes sense, I get it."

Mingi, „Uhm, question."

Bambam, „Fire at me."

Mingi, „How about something that helps... I guess with confidence? For fighting."

Bambam, „Right, you seemed wimpy last time you went with Jeno. Don't worry though, you'll get there with training and time. I'll make you get used to it which will help you lose your fear"

Hwanwoong, „Sounds like a trip to hell..."

Bambam, lightly while laughing, „That's what it'll feel like for a while. So buckle and man up."

•••

Minhee, „Are you ready Yunho? Ready to go at it?"

Yunho, sighing and tired, „Why are you still asking when you already know the answer..."

He adds, „Also why are we here? Why did we walk this far outside of the city? Into god knows where... never knew there was a forest so close by. And grass fields."