3_8

Jeno has no fear with the way he drives, he knows what he's doing and how to do it, also what to do in danger situations. Since he's always calm he can always keep his head clear, even in moments of panic around him.

Noticing that Hyunjin is trying to block their way to leave the parking lot, Jeno decides to go for plan d, one had he already used before once. It's the closest to the actual exit and connection to the street, it's a few stone like square rocks, probably what was supposed to be decoration and art somehow. But Jeno found out he can also use it as ramp.

And it's exactly like what he's doing this time as well, even though he does feel a little worried about Jaemin in the back. Then again, as long as he keeps holding on tight, nothing should happen to him, except that he kind of might avoid Jeno afterwards a bit. Especially the motorcycle.

But it's a risk Jeno currently feels like taking.

After all, Jaemin will find out and even see what he can be like or what it's like around him, the longer Jaemin sticks to him.

And it's not like he's purposely trying to keep Jaemin away from it, he may take it easier on the other but he knows well, it won't be like this forever. He also hasn't specifically acted this way to make Jaemin like him, it really is part of how he really is.

But it's only one side.

And the calmest, most caring one he has ever shown to another person in years.

In the end Jeno does go for the jump, and makes it, the motorcycle landing pretty much almost on the street, which isn't much of a problem as it's pretty empty right now.

Leaving behind the trio along with Hyunjin, rather stunned and shocked, Jeno drives into a random direction to make sure Hyunjin will lose sight of them. After a while he goes slower, now taking a peek at how Jaemin is doing.

Who, to his absolute surprise, seems pretty comfortable and has his chin rested on Jeno's shoulder, his arms still tightly around the waist to hold on well.

Jeno, „Are you okay? It was kind of hectic back there."

Jaemin, „I'm all good. Trusting you was the right decision."

Jeno, „You are aware that everything I just did up until here might have gotten us in trouble if we got spotted, by the police for example?"

Jaemin, „Somehow I think I would have preferred that over watching Hyunjin and you fighting. Even if you don't want to, Hyunjin will make you, I'm sure of it."

Jeno, „Sounds reasonable then. So, will you avoid me and the motorcycle now? After being forced onto it and also experiencing a stunt right away."

Jaemin, „Well, I would definitely be grateful if we don't repeat that jump any time soon. Else, I think I'm good. I trust you to know what you're doing."

Words which hit Jeno quite hard, he would have expected anything but not such a genuine trust, especially this fast.
Jaemin make him different, both in how he is and how he feels.
A small change, not really noticeable but something rather big for Jeno.

Just having someone normal trust him that much is something he hasn't experienced for as long as he can remember.