1_15

Xion, „Finally, we've made it back! And we got Jaemin!"

The first words the others who have waited get to hear, some people get up upon hearing the news only to regret it because of pain. And then there's people like San who can't get up at all.

Soul, „Welcome back Jaemin!"

Kun, „Jaemin, come here, I'll check up on you."

Shortly after saying those words Kun regrets them right away, as he remembers what happened the last time when Jaemin tended to them. In fear of Jeno's gaze Kun shuts up right away, only mumbling, „Never mind, I'll leave that to Jeno."

Mark, „Did you two talk things out now?"

Jaemin, with a smile on his lips, shining brightly, „Nope!"

The mood and his words sort of don't fit together, especially since he's all over Jeno, seems to almost cuddle with him. He's still in or rather on Jeno's arms.

San, confused and scared, „Jeno, why is Jaemin like that?"

Jeno, „I have no idea if I'm honest. I don't know if I should be worried by this or not."

Jaemin, „Why should you?"

Kevin, „He said something about having forgiven Jeno earlier. I guess when we rescued him?"

Jaemin, „That's right! I've regained all my trust in Jeno. He came and rescued me as promised."

Mingi, „To be honest I don't think I'd look different if Jeno literally saved my life."

Yunho, „Literally?"

Xion, „Literally."

Kevin, „He had a knife at his throat. And Jeno just counter knifed the guy by throwing his own."

Yeosang, „It was a glorious thrown indeed."

Yugyeom, „Jeno you gotta teach me your precision!"

BamBam, „It was an awesome throw my guy! You should have heard his screams after the knife was in his hand! And when Jeno pulled it back out! What a whimp."

Hanse, „Shit, I'm mad I missed that."

Keeho, „I swear I feel like I'll never get used to this gang and it's methods or ways of talking..."

Xion, „Anyways. Shall we clear some things up now? Because I think it's necessary, even if Jaemin said he forgave Jeno now."

Hanse, „Yeah, you missed out some points we already cleared up Jaemin."

Jaemin, „And that would be?"

Jeno, „How about i put you down first, let's talk face to face."

Jaemin, protesting as he holds closed onto Jeno, „No! I don't want to let you go! Not just yet..."

His slight trembling makes it clear for Jeno now. Even when Jaemin seems mostly fine, almost surprisingly fine, he isn't that much. He just had pulled himself together and held it in, when he was terrified like crazy. And it's still on him, he's still all shaken up.

Jeno, „Are you afraid of me now? Having seen me being brutal with someone."

Jaemin shakes his head right away, Jeno can feel the hair tickling his neck.

Jaemin, „I'm not scared of you! I could never be... I'm just... scared to be left alone... I shouldn't have separated myself from you yesterday. Or yelled at you like that."

Jeno, „You were hurt, it was reasonable from your side. We both just had a different view on what happened."

Jaemin, „I just felt like you didn't see me as someone worth trusting... which hurt me."