105_

To Jaemin's surprise, the next day he went to school only him and Mark are still there. And even from Jeno's side, only the leader came to school.

The rest all seem to have stayed at home for some reason.

Jaemin, „Why did we decrease again?"

Jeno, „Probably because we caught some people having complains about their injuries. So in short they got kidnapped, by Kun mostly. He's checking up on all of them."

Mark, „And what's the rest of your side doing?"

Jeno, „Same as Kun. They know they caused this for you guys so they're taking responsibility and care for you. They also do it before I start doing so."

Mark, „Did the others hear that part?"

Jeno, „Yeah. So they cooperated quickly."

Jaemin, „Why does everyone always get scared when they hear you'd care about them?"

Mark, „Because it's hard to imagine when you've never seen it first hand. Jeno, you really need to show them that you're not just brutal and can actually care for someone."

Jeno, „Why and how the fuck would I do that?"

Mark, „I mean... there was some talk about watching you train your guys? How about that? You can care for them afterwards!"

Jeno, „Sounds like an option. But not while we're training you guys. If I train them now, everything will be put on hold. I want to get the basics drilled into you guys, the sooner the better."

Jaemin, „You're so paranoid, jeez!"

Jeno, „I ain't for no reason. We got a lot of threats at the moment again, some more serious and dangerous than others. And I've noticed people setting eyes on you guys. I don't trust anything especially in the current times."

Mark, „That bad?"

Jeno, „I'm waiting for an escalation."

Jaemin, „And why are we only getting to know about this now? Why don't you ever tell me anything!"

Jeno, „One, you didn't ask. And two, again. The less you know the more save you'll be."

Jaemin, „Save?! You call it save?!! That's it! Don't come for me today, don't come near me! I don't want to see you, you don't trust me and still treat me like I don't deserve to know anything!"

After that anger outburst Jaemin runs away from Jeno, who seems a bit surprised, even if only slightly and for a second, then while standing in place frozen looks after Jaemin.

Mark is shortly lost on what to do, apologizes to Jeno then and tells him to hold on, before following his friend.

Even after some time passes, Jeno is still confused about what just happened and why Jaemin reacted the way he did. He also didn't expect it from Jaemin, so it hurt him a bit somewhere.

He does trust Jaemin, more than Jaemin probably thinks or knows. After all, Jeno has already let Jaemin see him in so many situations which he usually would never show to others, especially outsiders.

But it seems that he might still just be too different from Jaemin, from those who are normal.

He can't show expressions well and right now, he feels like it's something he should have more. Maybe it might have avoided the situation.

But maybe it was also just unavoidable...

Annoyed he mumbles to himself, clenching his fists.

„Fuck this shit... I should have known that I can't stay with someone normal. The gang are the only ones who can understand me in any way. Him and me are just too different."

Annoyed now about himself, Jeno turns towards the exit of the school.

Usually he attends classes despite everything, as he has his peace and quiet there in some way.

But right now, he's too mad at everything, especially himself.

He needs to get rid of his aggression somewhere, if possible away from the gang as well. Else he might beat someone pretty badly.

And there's also Jaemin's friends still there, if he goes at them a situation like the one with Hyunjin some years back might repeat.