It certainly wasn't vivid but it gave Adia the tingling chills and made her feel like multiple needles were stabbing her to death.

Oh, how she hated that feeling.

________________________

"Hi...dad...am I still allowed to call you that?" The woman that was once a child of the man in front of her asked.

"Of course!... I didn't think you'd still look at me as your father, I left you like a coward." The man admitted

"It's good you know that."

"Yeah..."

In other circumstances, the woman would've done anything to make the man in front of her feel better but she was incredibly tired of that.

"Uhm, I'm not sure if you want to hear this from me but I have a son, he's Kim Hyun Jin, and your half-brother...I hope that you would one day meet him."

"I'm sure he's a lovely child, but I'm going to be clear that I will never fully love him as a brother."

With those words both parties went silent and didn't speak for the duration of the meeting, no matter how much Soo Jie hated her father for leaving...she couldn't blame him either. Her mother was a total piece of shit.

Thought gradually, she did end up meeting her half-brother from time to time and every time they met Hyun Jin couldn't help but be so happy to meet his sister.

In the end, the walls Soo Jie built around herself slowly crumbled enough for a child like Hyun Jin to go into and permanently stay.

________________________

"What the fuck" Adia muttered as she woke up from her deep sleep, still groggy her body refused to move.

"These dreams are getting out of hand...and I can't even remember them."

"Human's aunt!" A childish voice exclaimed and without a doubt, Adia knew who that voice belongs to.

"Hello there Raon." Adia greeted with a rare genuine smile on her face, that is if you were not Cale's kids or Cale himself...or Whitira.

"Did you want something from me dear?"

"Dinner is ready!"

"Can you play with us after nya?" Came another voice, it was also childlike and cute in that aspect.

"On and Hong, haha, of course, we'll all play after dinner alright?"

"Yay!" The children cheered while running to the room where dinner would be served.

'It's been a while since I ate Beacrox's food...I missed it a lot' Adia thought while walking behind the energetic children.

'When am I going to see Whitira again...'

"Human! I brought your aunty to eat with us!"