Chapter 22

"Human's aunt! Human's aunt!" The little black dragon happily flies towards Adia as if excited to tell her something.

"Hm? What is it our great and mighty black dragon?" Adia said as she looked at the cute little child-though deadly- while the said dragon was flying around in circles above Adia.

"I am now the great and mighty Raon Miru!!!" The little dragon now named Raon Miru flapped his wings with excitement.

'Oh my I knew this would happen...it seems soon we'll meet the whales' Adia thought as she started praising Raon's name

"What a beautiful name fitting for a mighty dragon like you," she said with a soft smile

"Of course! Cause human named me!" He exclaimed as both the kittens had also joined their little discussion, soon the three children went back to their fath-guardian and left Adia alone in her thoughts.

'....I kind of miss Witira....it's fine though I'll see her soon'

As if the future queen heard her yearning, she appeared right in front of Adia-more like swam up but don't mind the details- Adia wasn't shocked per se, she half expected this but the way Witira appeared just seemed majestic in Adia's eyes.

"It has been a while, Adia!" Witira exclaimed with excitement and joy more than that, a smile so beautiful and bright, on the other hand, Adia looks bored but that was just her resting bitch face...she is very happy to see Witira but couldn't express such facial expressions...it would ruin her 'cold hearted' image.

"We just saw each other a week ago" the redhead replied

"But a week is already too long..." the future whale queen pouted while looking at Adia.

'....a puppy...?' But soon Adia got rid of such thoughts as she saw Witira going back into the ocean.

"We'll see each other again later! I need to let my father meet Cale first...and also meet my future wife" Witira said while she whispered the last part to herself.

"Hm? What was that? I didn't catch the last part"

"Oh! It's nothing, I'll be going now" she said with a sunshine smile that would brighten up the night, and with that, she dive back into the waters and left Adia alone once again.

'*sigh* why am I surrounded with pretty and handsome people' were the only thoughts in Adia's head.
________________

Cale shouldn't be shocked by the intimacy his aunt and Witira were showing but still...they say they're friends after such PDA is ridiculous.

"Are you together with Witira?" Cale bluntly asked

"No" Adia replied just as bluntly to Cale's question

"...really?" To say Cale was dumbfounded was...well exactly what he was feeling right now 'that's why it's better to trust money' he thought to himself while questioning the complications of his aunt and Witira not being together.

"Yes, I'm waiting for her to confess...I've never been confessed to before" that was it? Cale couldn't believe what he was hearing! To think that the whole tea for this slow burn was because his aunt wanted to be confessed to...which is understandable in some aspects but still!

"I'll give my blessings" he simply replied not knowing what to say.

"You better my dearest nephew... hell will await you if you don't"

'...damn it why am I surrounded by strong people!!!' We're the thoughts of a certain redhead as he continued to curse at whoever put him in this body.

Somewhere far far away where humans couldn't reach "achoo!....someone must be worshipping me." the God said to himself but it was just a desperate thought of the said god...

"We're going back after this right Cale?" The older of the two said.

"Yes, is there something wrong auntie?" The other redhead spoke while looking concerned but alas it wasn't noticeable...for others at least.

"Hm...nothing I just have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen when we get back" was all Adia said but in truth she already knows how this will all result into.

'It's fine we have money' both the redheads thought but did not say out loud, they will surely regret it in the future. It's fine though as they have each other to rely on.

______________

{A/n: *not updating for so long*

*vomits*

Here you go, my dear readers!

*runs away*

Are you anticipating my chapter and getting annoyed about me not posting often? Well sorry about that but!

Distraction do your job!

Today is suffering Friday

Today is suffering Friday ...did you suffer looking at all the fanart???

Did you get reminded of orv??? Good🙂}