Chapter 17

Adia was running...once again

To where?

To her beloved nephew of course!

'Why is Cale always getting in trouble' Adia thought as she finally arrived at Cale's destination but instead of running towards him, she opted to stay in hiding while watching Toonka and the beautiful and majestic humpback whale- Witira fight.

Needless to say, Cale was very soaked due to the water being splashed around, after a while, he saw his aunt hiding in the bushes.

'...why is she just staying there' He thought as he looked at Adia, at the same time Adia looked back at Cale resulting in the two family members having a stare down.

'You look like shit' Adia tried to gesture to Cale, surprisingly he understood what she said as he replied with another gesture.

'Fuck off''

"..."

After a few minutes both Amiru and Beacrox came to the scene, the two who were fighting did not care, and continued until the barbarian was flung into the air.

With the fast reaction, Amiru ordered everyone to use their shield and prevent any injuries as Toonka would fall onto them in a fast paste.

"Everyone, shields up!" She yelled

"Kuhahaha! Make sure to block it well! My body is pretty tough so you might get hurt!" The barbarian shouted with an obvious hint of excitement.

"So annoying" "Damn it all," both of the redheads said while sighing and the other being annoyed.

With a wave of their hands, a shield with angelic wings appears shielding the people and also catching Toonka while an iced-shaped dome thick enough to survive a punch from Choi Han appeared shielding the people.

"What the-" Toonka exclaimed but was unable to finish his sentence.

"Oh dear, you shouldn't have used your powers my dear nephew your still recuperating" Adia announced her existence with that sentence.

'W-who is that fine woman!?' The said future queen of whales though. (Ha! Simp)

"But I'm fine?" Cale responded, confused about what exactly she is talking about.

".....mhm"

"Young master! You didn't have to use your power like that!?"

'I didn't want to die either' he thought to himself

"Miss Adia are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Yes I'm alright but it seems I'm a little tired from using too much of my power...I shall go back early and rest if you don't mind."

"Not at all! Please have a good rest!" Amiru happily bid her goodbyes to Adia as she left

'And that is how you get away with troublesome situations my dear Cale.' She thought as she looked back at him without any words, he nodded.

'I will remember that' Face still stoic somehow telepathically talking to his aunt.

Without a second wasted Adia left and hoped to never see Toonka again.

While that was happening Witira, the humpback whale looked at the back of the woman that was leaving, in a daze she swore to get to know her better in the future,

The said woman of Witira's thoughts, Adia thought to herself 'Why do I feel like someone is talking shit about me?'

{A/N: I am so sorry for the very late update my dear readers(Dokja's) I was very busy with cross-posting this fanfic on ao3 and also preparing for my school year

From now on my update schedule will be unclear but I will try my best to update as much as possible for you.

...and whoever commented saying they go to ao3 and search for fluff to get rid of the angsty I gave you.... you're welcome I post this fanfic on ao3 as well😃

Hmph and people keep on saying I don't love my readers(Dokja's) [sorry I had to do it]

Welp that is all! See you in the next chapter~}

Oop I almost forgot, here you go.

[why is it you and not me]–Sp

🙂