Chapter 24

It's been days now and to be more perfectly honest Adia was not impressed, the prince was a two-faced bitch and honestly, Adia can't wait to get out of this Godforsaken place...

And she did...well planning at least, at this very moment if something bad were to happen after she quits people will start suspecting her...as such planning for something that has a slow killing effect is a simple task.

_________________________

"Oh my! Thank you Miss Adia for serving us such delicious tea!" The maids excitedly said while drinking the sweet and savory tea.

Mira, committed extortion,rape, and drove a fellow maid to suicide. Adia will have fun with her death.

'Seriously what's wrong with people in this world...' she thought to herself with puzzlement stuck in her mind

"Of course, this is the least I could do before I resign from my job right!" That tea will be the end of Mira.

The substance within the tea, unlike other poisonous substances out there... its effects vary on the amount you give the victim. Depending on how much you consume your death can be instantly or you wouldn't even notice until a few weeks later, of course, the death part is instant.

The day went as usual, the only exception was Adia going around giving everyone delicious cookies while secretly observing if they eat even a bite of it.

Oddly enough...no one even thinks of her doing anything suspicious, not even the crown prince but then again that inbreed between a dirt baby and a troll-looking guy barely cares about his subjects.

From the knights to the maids no one is spared...well for some exceptions at least.

At the end of the day, Adia had given the resignation form to the head maid which they had allowed. Now she is free...thank goodness after almost 4 weeks.

But in the end, this was all worth it...she got some valuable information and proof...she should dump all the rest to his dear nephew, he'll deal with the rest while she goes take a vacation with Witira.

______________________

"Your back" were the words that greeted Adia when she came back home.

"Yes, I'm back my dear nephew," said Adia

"And I have....gossip," Adia smirked while she finally sat down and enjoyed the tea that was on the table.

"That's my tea.." Cale uttered out loud.

"...."

"....."

"...well uhm...anyways yeah the imperial prince? He's a bastard."

"Oh, so I was right."

"Well obviously, anyways your lovely aunt will be in her room drinking wine....oh how I wish I Can drink soju," Adia said to herself in the second part of her sentence.

"What"

"I said I'm gonna slack off"

"...."

"I'm pretty sure Aunty said something..."

________________________

Finally arriving home after a while Adia had hoped to finally sleep comfortably without any of those dreams she kept on having.