9. you're all i want

Start from the beginning

his hand moving as he ran his fingers through his girlfriend's wet folds heading the moan come out of her mouth, the smirk taking over as santana pulled away from her boyfriend's lips tilting her head back as spencer's face was face to face with her hard nipples.

taking his girlfriend's left nipple in his mouth, hearing her breath hitch as his lips latched onto her nipples sucking and pulling every chance he could as he moved his finger inside his girlfriend's clit seeing the facial expression take over knowing that santana was enjoying what he was doing.

spencer's hand quickly came up to has girlfriend's mouth when she started to moan loudly with his fingers stop moving inside of her at a fast pace, she slumped over her boyfriend, santana's raven hair blocking his view as he smirked once again.

santana moved her boyfriend's dick moving it towards her clit as spencer teased his girlfriend, moving his dick across her wet folds knowing how much she wanted him to take her, "how bad do you want me to take you?"

"so bad,"

"so bad what?"

santana looked into her boyfriend's eyes seeing his blue eyes dark and filled with lust, "daddy, please fuck me...," his hips snapped up pushing his full length inside his girlfriend who opened her mouth to let out a loud moan as his hand covered santana's lips pressing kisses to his girlfriend's neck.

"don't stop, don't stop,"

santana tilts her head back as spencer leaned up, their faces inches apart with a smile coming onto his face hearing the moans coming out from her mouth, "shh, everyone is still sleeping, we don't want them to wake up, do we? seeing me fuck you so good?"

his eyes darkened once again, his hand coming to santana's cheek, "seeing me fuck you so good into my mattress, you screaming my name," he ran his hand down her back as his thrusts matched his girlfriend's equally fast thrusts. "everyone is going to know you're mine, you'll always be mine,"

santana lust filled brown eyes looked into her boyfriend's eyes loving each word that came out of his mouth, "cum," he said leaning into his girlfriend's ear seeing how much she wanted to cum from the look on her face, "cum for me,"

santana came undone, her heavy breaths filling her boyfriend's bedroom as spencer also came undone, his thick ropes shooting into his girlfriend, his eyes looking into santana's eyes after, "i love you,"

"i love you too,"

santana getting off her boyfriend who took off the filled condom and placed it into his bin he had in his bedroom near to his bed along with the condom wrapper.

____

Mercedes:
I don't want a lot for Christmas

spencer held the ladder for his friend watching as mercedes placed sprinkles of snow onto the new direction's christmas tree.

There is just one thing I need

mercedes came down the ladder with the help of spencer who held out his hand with a charming smile on his tanned face.