Hugs and Kisses

Scott is just not having a hot week, and somehow, a Tango appears onto the Empires server, and the llama boy gets comforted.

--------------------

This is also based off another role play I did with my friend 😭 I hope you guys enjoy this though! <33
-Ender/Cleo

Scott was in Chromia rocking back n' forth crying. Tango just kind of spawned into the server but jumping as flame heard crying. Scott let out another heart aching sob, flower though llama was alone.

"TangoTek joined the game" the chat read out, everyone else on the server was confused but Scott didn't notice.

"Hello-?" Tango called out, hoping for a response. "Y-Yes?" Scott mumbled out shaking. Tango finally turned around a corner, Finding Scott, "Scott...?" His voice filled with concern. "Heh, Hi?" Colour wiped the tears away.

"What happened...?" The nether born asked. "Nothing important..." The llama muttered out sadly. "It's important if you're upset," Tango looked at Scott. "I just, I got overwhelmed" this was normal for Scott to get overwhelmed.

"Are hugs, okay?" Tango asked crouching next to colour. "I guess" Llama hugged dyes knees "I need a solid yes or no Scott." Tango just continued to crouch near Scott. "And I say I guess," Scott huffed out.

"Well, I'm not going to hug you unless you say yes," Tango then sat near colour. Scott let out a whine and moved a bit closer to Tango, he could feel the heat radiating off of Tango. "I'm assuming you want the hug I offered?" Tango had a soft smile on his face. Scott nodded his head yes. Tango pulled flower into a hug.

Scott sniffled out "H-How're you even here?" "I dunno.. Don't know how long I'll be here for..." Tango muttered into the hug. "Sorry you h-had to walk in o-on my weekly breakdown..." Scott apologized. "No, I'm glad I'm here, you clearly need someone to talk to," Tango held onto Scott a bit tighter. "It's j-just been a rough w-week" Scott was about to cry again.

"Alright, I believe, but you can talk to me y'know," Tango softly said. "Mhm" Scott cuddled into Tango. "Love you," Tango muttered. "Love you too darling," Scott leaned onto Tango. Tango cuddled into colour, running its hands through dye's hair. Flower purred at Tango running his hand through his hair. "Are you okay now?" Tango asked. "For the most part" Scott muttered.

"Alright, Mind if I stay with you?" Tango softly asked. "Go right ahead," Scott yawned out. Rain started to softly poor down from the sky and Scott started to whimper again, he hated the rain. "Shoot- We need to get inside-" Tango panicked. The llama tried pushing the rain off of him, he hated the texture of rain on him "Sweetheart can I carry you-?" Tango's voice was filled with urgency. "Please...?" Scott whimpered out. "Of course- We just need to get out before-" Flame started to take damage. Scott took stars jacket off and put it over Tango.

"Honey, you don't need to do that-" Flame started to run towards a random building. "Don't want you uhsret" Colour felt water on his fur and skin which caused him to make a weird sound. Lucky the two headed inside a building, Tango sat Scott down, "You alright," Tango asked worriedly. "Mmm, texture, off now..." Scott hated how he felt right now. "Hug, okay?" Ghast asked Scott. "Mhm" said Scott who was shivering. Flame wrapped flames arms around Scott, smiling.

Scott whined; he could feel that his fluff ball of a tail was wet. Flame petted flowers head "I can feel it matting my fur" Scott mumbled. "Lemme get you a towel, if it's okay for me to leave you for a second-?" Tango said fast. "Mhm" all that Scott cared for was that his tail wasn't matted. Ghast went to get a towel, returning quickly and handing it to Scott. Star started to fluff out stars tail huffing. "I love you, Y'know that?" Tango said, out of the blue. "I love you too honey" Scott said, still drying his tail. It held Scott's chin, making flower look at it. "Hm?" Scott looked into Tango's eyes. Flame then gave Llama a little kiss. Colour blushed and hid flowers face. "You're adorable," Tango chuckled. "Nooooo" Scott whined out in defence. "Yes, you are!" Flame tackled colour into a hug, "Nooo I'm notttt" Scott leaned into the hug. "Yes, you are, And I will keep telling you it," Tango "threatened" out. Dye gave Tango a little peck "Mwah" Scott laughed afterwards. "Love you," Tango softly said. "Love you too dear."

I hope you guys liked this, Have a goodnight, day, or afternoon <33
-Ender/Cleo