Ch.23

"Alright what is your dream for the future?" Cara asked everyone. Ashton answered first.

"To get a letter from the queen." He said proudly.

"How do you get one of them?" I asked.

"When you turn 100 the queen sends you a letter." He answered (true story I think don't quote me on that)

"Cool."

"Alright what I dream for in the future is to have had a successful career and an awesome family that Paige is in." Calum said cheery. I smiled.

"I want for our band to win battle of he best bands." Luke said.

"I want to be a good pizza taster tester." Michael said, we all started laughing.

"Let's put a movie on, its only 7." Calum said.

"You pick Cara and Paige." Cara picked out Divergent.

"I've read all those books they're awesome!" I yelled. We all laughed.

"Lets get some blankets. The boys ran up and came back down with 3 dooners & 6 pillows.

"Two to a dooner." Ashton said. Cara obvisually was sharing with Ashton. We set the couches out to bed. We all fitted on the one, surprisingly. From left to right it went Cara, Ashton, Michael, Me, Calum then Luke. I was sharing a blanket with Michael. I set my pillow up so it was comfortable. Michael wrapped his arm around me. Like under my shoulder. I laid on my side and put an arm across his chest still making sure I could see the movie.

When Divergent ended Calum put in 22 Jump Street.