"I'm sorry Vittorio. I really am."

I stood up from my chair ang gave him a pat on the back.

"It's ok. I will get my revenge don't worry."

"Wanna know anything else for my sister?"  He said as the same smirk from before appeared on his face.

"What's wrong with your face today? I've never seen you smile so much."

"I could say the same thing about you Vincent."  And that's when I realised that i was smiling for no reason.

Am i drunk and I don't remember it? What's wrong with me today.

"You can leave. Go and show this girl Stella? What's her name, her room."

"Bella."

"What?"

"Her name is Bella." He said as a blush appeared on his face.

Did he really just blush?

"Ok then. Show Bella her room."

"Yes sir."

And with that, he went to the door and left my office.

Valentina's pov :

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I moved around. "I'm sleeping. Leave." I said but they tapped me again.

"Val," Bella said softly, " Val I'm sorry to wake you up but you're on the floor. You fell from your bed in your sleep."

"Oh, ok." I said and i just turned around to continue my sleep.

"Val you'll get cold down here. Do you want me to help you get on your bed again?"

"Yeah yeah sure. Thank you."

She grabbed my hand and started to pull me up but i just stayed still continuing my sleep. She panted trying to move me and I snored. "Val, I need some help. Please move I'm not strong enough."

"I'm moving." I said and I swung my arm.

She groaned and pushed me with all her power back on the bed and I felt the soft mattress underneath me. When she placed my whole body on the bed, she covered me with a blanket.

"Good night Val." She kissed my forehead and went to leave but I grabbed her hand.

"Nooo stay with me please. You need some sleep too and I'm lonely in here."

"Ok Val I'll stay." She giggled and jumped on the bed. She got under the blanket and I shut off the lights.

"Come on Valentina come out. I know you're in here." He said as he punched the closet door. I left out a sob and he laughed. " You have three seconds to get your little ass out here. If you don't, things will get much worse for you."

I stood up and reached for the handle. My whole body was shaking and my voice was trembling. I opened the door and he grabbed my hair. "You've been a very bad girl you little slut. Now you'll regret it."

He punched me in the face and I fell on the floor unconscious.

I woke up dizzy. I looked around me and I was found with a room I haven't seen again. It had white walls and brown furniture. Then, I realized that I was tied up in a bed and I panicked. I was only in a shirt and underwear. What happened to me?

I tried to move my hands but they hurt meaning that I was tied for a long time. "Hello?"  I yelled hoping someone would answer me.

The door opened and I hoped it would be my mamma. Instead, an old man entered my room with a creepy smile. He must have been in his late 40s and he had grey hair.