95 WITH CUBS EXTRA

95

    "Booming" thunder rolled overhead, and the majestic wind howled and blasted away, destroying the surrounding trees. m.erpingge.com Some slender trees that had just grown up were cut off in the middle, and the broken branches rolled down, many of which fell on the heads of the asylum seekers.

From time to time, crisp gunshots sounded in the distance, and in the misty gray darkness, several petite figures were running at high speed. They held hands and cheered each other on. Although some of them gradually lost their strength, they still helped each other to the area where they could barely shelter from the wind and rain.

Several little guys stood back to back under a tree, Zhou Yishu was out of breath from the long run just now, but at the same time, he did not forget to grab the hand of the youngest Lin Wenmi.

In fact, she was not very courageous, her hands were shaking all the time, and her heart was beating very fast. Lin Wenmi felt it, and held her cousin's hand tightly, conveying trust through the temperature of physical contact.

Lin Youyu put his arms around Zhou Yishu's shoulders to let her rest for a while, but seeing more and more cumulonimbus clouds gathering in the sky, he frowned and said in a low voice, "Should I go

around and see if there is any shelter from the rain?" house?"

Lin Wenmi hurriedly said:

"No sister, the zombies will eat you!"

Jiang Jiabei whispered:

"Stop talking, the zombies are really coming soon..."

"How to hide, Climb a tree?"

"I saw Wen Mi and you didn't listen carefully in class. I remember the teacher said common sense in kindergarten. You can't hide under a tree when thunder strikes, otherwise you may be struck by lightning. Then you will be killed." boo—ga over!"

Lin Youyu liked to tease children very much, especially when she saw Wen Mi's nervous and embarrassed look, if she didn't realize that the occasion was wrong, she almost couldn't hold back her laughter.

She also intentionally imitated the sound of lightning strikes, and made a gesture of being hit, signaling Wen Mi not to try to hide here.

"Look at you scaring Wen Mi, what's the big deal, 'dead' and then re-create the character to log in?" Seeing Wen Mi's

complexion, Jiang Jiabei quickly smiled and reprimanded Lin Youyu, and patted her sister on the shoulder. Lin Wenmi is the youngest among them, and he hasn't graduated from kindergarten yet, so he is the most careless.

The older sisters laughed out loud after making jokes. Zhou Yishu was timid, but the atmosphere was relieved by the gag, and he hugged Lin Wenmi with a smile: "It's okay,

anyway, your mothers won't hit us so hard. Lah! Don't worry, Wen Mi, sisters will protect you!"

Then Lin Wenmi's face brightened, and he waved his small fists and waved his hands:

"I'm not afraid of mothers!"

This holographic game is a game company's new The internal beta version developed has been debugged countless times, and it is confirmed that it fully meets the listing standards. Before the official opening of the server, Jing Ye and Jiang Sixian were specially invited to play with their children.

It is worth mentioning that after Lin Xiudi got married, his father was not so strict with him, which made Lin Xiudi immediately give up business management, which he didn't like, and turned to computers.

This game company was founded by him in partnership with another friend, with a lot of investment, which made his old man very angry. But Lin Xiudi is not the heir, and he also has a family, so it's not easy to reprimand him in front of his new wife, so he can only turn a blind eye and close his eyes.

However, Lin Xiudi is also really talented in computers.

The special effects here are very delicate, constructing a desolate and realistic environment when the end comes. The holographic game has only gradually improved in the past two years. It only needs an electronic chip to connect, and the connection can be easily established.

After the connection is successful, sitting in a special game cabin, the consciousness can enter the game world, which is a bit like VR, but it is more advanced than VR. It does not need to be connected to the helmet handle. Just control the time.

And after the brain consciousness enters the game world, you can enjoy the immersive feeling, and you can control the time yourself before entering.

The time flow rate of this doomsday survival game is different from that of the outside world. Jing Ye is set to spend three days inside, which is only six hours for the outside world. Adults can play for up to twelve hours at a time, but that is for the outside world. A bit tiring for a few kids.

The survival game Lin Xiudi helped them make a simple mode, only divided into three gangs.

The children are the escape team, and the two adults, Jing Ye and Jiang Sixian, are the villains. There is also the zombie chase that comes with the system, which makes this game very exciting.

Jingye and Jiang Sixian almost caught up with them before, but now that it's going to rain heavily, the children can only hide around. There is a wooden house in the distance on the hillside, but they just escaped from a wooden house before. There are five or six zombies there. After being bitten, they will lose blood. If the blood loss exceeds a certain amount, they will start to mutate.

After deliberation, several children decided to find a house to rest.

Because the brain is connected with consciousness, although the injury will not cause harm to the body, and the pain is extremely slight, it is quite tiring to consume physical strength. The oldest of them is only in the second and third grades, and it is impossible for them to be rivals of the two adults.

Lin Youyu acted as the vanguard, walking in the mud with deep feet and shallow feet. Several children supported each other, and complained that Jing Ye's attack was too fierce just now, but they didn't know that everything fell into the eyes of the two adults.

**

"Going to the small house, should we go to ambush now?"