Oh What The Hell, I'm Too Tired For This Shit

Depuis le début

"Please Tony." He says and he motions his eyes at me to him. "She needs this." He says, Making Tony sigh as he made a decision.

"Fine but we can't take long. Cap and Terminator are going to kill us when they find out." He shakes his head with a sigh as he grabs his keys.

"Let's go, Chop Chop." He hurries us before he changes his mind.

"Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y. let Cap and the team know we went out in about 10 minutes." He says as he glances to his watch as we get into his car.

We drive for about 25 minutes, I have no idea where we're going. All i know is we're going to an old abandon building for what reason, I have no idea. Bruce just told me i'll be able to let out my fustrations whatever that means.

I think about Jamie as i look out the window. I hope he's okay. I didn't want to be on a break but he left me no choice. He needs fix himself and i have to watch on the sidelines. I tried so hard to be there for him and help him but he doesn't want my help. He needs to this on his own. And i hope he does Because i can't live without him.

"We're here." Stark says yanking me from my thoughts. He parks on the side of the road. We get out and i look at building, It looks like it's getting torn down.

"We're going in there?" I ask them in confusion.

"Yes but not inside." Bruce simply says. I look to Tony for confirmation and he motions his hand out to walk.

"I'm confused what am i supposed to do?" I ask as i walk behind Bruce.

"When i have alot bottled up, I find a building that needs help to torn it down and i help them by letting my anger out and smash things." He says.

"I thought i needed to learn how to control my anger?"

"Sometimes you need to let it out in able to control it." He says.

"He's not wrong Sinclair." Tony chirps.

I think as i look around.

"Have at it, Blow up whatever you want. Let it all out." Tony chirps again as he takes a step back.

I look down to the floor and i start to think about everything how perfect mine and Jamie's life was before Rumlow came and destroyed it

I look down to the floor and i start to think about everything how perfect mine and Jamie's life was before Rumlow came and destroyed it. I think about the kidnapping, The beatings the torture, being experemented on. The month and a half of pure hell. The back and fourth with dark Bucky. I think about today seeing Rumlow again after a year, what he said to me, Drunk Bucky, The cell. Before i knew it i have my hands in position and i snap my hands making a wall explode.

That felt good

I snap my hands again and i explode another wall. I look to Bruce.

"Do you want a piece?" I ask but he shakes his head no.

"I'm good. You need this more than i do." He says.

"Wow Sinclair no more watermelons for you. You're in the big leagues now." He muses.