MrBeast Gaming Chapter 2 (29) World's Largest Explosion

Começar do início

Jimmy: Gentlemen and Lady. You are current standing in front of Ikea Tower. Go hide in it.

Kitty: Ok.

Kaiden: Ok not even 10 second in and I already stuck.

We suddenly cut to Jimmy who has an outside view.

Jimmy: Now I am going to spawn 25 TNT! Let see if you survive.

25 TNT spawned at the bottom of Ikea Tower. But the 3 were long gone at that section so they were all fine.

Jimmy: You all survive.

Kaiden: Yay.

Jimmy: Since they all survive they all get a point. And of course the person with the most points wins $10,000.

Kitty, Kaiden and Wyatt: *Le Gasp*

Wyatt: Both of you are going down!

Kaiden: Says the guy who's never played Minecraft in his life!

Kitty: Good luck trying boys. My Sister won a challenge and I plan to continue the streak.

Score

Kitty - 1

Kaiden - 1

Wyatt - 1

Next up the 3 were at a famous Minecraft house.

Jimmy: We are at PewDiePie's house and I am gonna spawn 50 TNT!

Wyatt: 50? That a really big jump!

Jimmy: Again I want you 3 two try to survive and this time not only will you get a point if you survive. You will get $100 to a person of your choosing.

Kitty: I need this!

Wyatt: Hey Kitty Look up!

Kitty looks up at the glass roof to see Wyatt T-Bagging her through it.

Jimmy: Are you guys ready?

Kaiden: Not re-

Jimmy: I don't care, The TNT spawned.

Kitty was surrounded by TNT from her original spot. So she moved to a new spot and prayed the best. Wyatt and Kaiden on the other hand had to use what the had as the TNT exploded. Wyatt and Kaiden were sent flying and the most died because of it. It took a minute for everyone but Kitty survived.

Kitty: YES! I DID IT!

Jimmy: Wait Kitty how did you survive?

Kitty: I kinda just sat in this little pocket before the TNT exploded.

Jimmy: Well congratulations, on not only getting another point, but also winning $100 for someone of your choosing.

Kitty: Thank you.