Ep.22( Last episode)

Start from the beginning

Yn's eye's was filling with happy tears then she looked at her son's and kissed each of them on their head .

Jimin : Should we name them?

Yn : Yes

Taehyung: Ok so the first one will be Eunwoo

Jungkook: The second one will be............Hoseok

Jimin : And the last but not least Bangchan

Yn smiled in happines

After 2 hours

Yn was sleeping pacefully,Vminkook were sleeping on the big couch and the babies in their bed.

When solmeone with a black mask and a black outffit came opening the door slowly.Then he tried to kidnapp the babies.

???: Is time for some murder

Bangchan started crying .

???: Shhhhh don't cry you stupid hoe

Then he felt a cold hard thing on his back only to see Yn holding a gun pointing at him with a cold yet calm face.

Yn : Leave my son's there you bitch (scary tone )

???: How ???

Yn : I said leave them .Let me guess you are Mia

???: Bitch how ??

Flashback

Yn killed Mia but she controled her heartbeat and she saw that she is wearing a bulletproof jacket.

Yn in mind : Finally someone ate a little brain

Then she left and Mia woke up

Mia : I will get my revenge

Present time

Yn : Oh honey is a long story now leave my son's there before i make a hoe in every part of your body .

Mia tried to escape from there only to find Vminkook pointing a gun towards her .

Jungkook: She said leave them

Mia got scared and left the babie's there and runned as fast as she can to save her life.

Yn went and hugged het son's and kissed each of them in the cheek.

Yn: Thank god

Vminkook went to them and started to play with them .

Soon they went back in home tired and Yn decided to feed them then she pick up Eunwoo and started feeding him in her room as Bangchan and Hoseok sleeping in their rooms.After feeding them and dressing them she put them in their bed's to sleep .

Yn went to living room only to find Vminkook watching TV how to take care of triplets.

Yn chuckled and Vminkook saw her she went to them and pecked each of them in the lips and saying "I love you " .

Vminkook: I love you too

She felt lucky and safe in their arms .When somebody knocked at the door and Jimin we to open it .

Only to find Jennie and Yoongi with some shopping and Hana with Yoonnie.They came inside

Yoongi : Where are my nephew's ? ( shouting )

Vminkook &Yn : Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jennie : They are sleeping?

Taehyung: Yes

Hana : I wanna see them

Yn : Come with me

Jennie : I'm coming too

They went to the babie's room.
Jennie was screaming mentally because of their cutennes. She took a lot of pictures of them .They got them in their arms and went downstairs.They found Yoongi and Vminkook trying to make Yoonnie walk by holding him in his arms.

They chuckled and passed the babie's to Yoongi .He was already crying because of happines.After a lot of time they went to their home.

Yn went to Vminkook who were waiting for her she immideatly hugged them and kissed each of them.

Taehyung: Yn thank you for coming in our lives

Jungkook : Thank you for making our life colourful

Jimin : Thank you for making us happiest person in the world.

Vminkook: We love you

Yn : I love you too

                            The End

___________________________________________
This is the end of this book.
I really enjoyed writing this ,there was a lot of struggles because I didn't have motivation.I thought making ff /stories was easy but is pretty hard but it makes you feel better  so I thank all writers that spend time to write a whole 500+ words chapter .I hope you liked .

Should I make a season 2 ?